TWO

NAOMI SAINT𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 25th, 2024" NENE , NAMI "

NAOMI SAINT
𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 25th, 2024
" NENE , NAMI "

"Trevon, im going to fight you." Naomi said into the phone, her brother on the other side as she stared at her flat tire to her Toyota Camry. "My tire is flat, you never fixed it like you said."

"Nami, I patched that shit yesterday. You just be running every pot hole." Skilla said annoyed as he was busy working. "I haven't even touched my car because you were going to supposedly "fix" it."

"I have to replace the whole tire, give me fifteen minutes." Skilla said before Naomi hung the phone up on him. Give me fifteen minutes, She mocked him as she sat on the stairs that lead up to their porch.

Naomi scrolled down her contacts and now called Nardo. She had places to be with no time to waste. "Hey baby, I have a flat. Do you think you can pick me up?" Naomi asked, biting on her short squared acrylic nail on her index finger.

"Uh, give me thirty minutes. Im not inna area right na' Nami." He replied making her sigh, "Okay, its fine then." She hung up and sighed. She stayed seated on the seat, staring at the flat tire. She then pulled her phone out and clicked Youtube.

"Ill just do it myself." She said as she typed 'How to take off a tire'. She played the video as she went into the garage, finding the tools that the video has said you needed.

"A jack? Okay." She said as her eyes landed on the blue floor jack. Her brother did work on cars after all, so she was sure their had to be everything in here. Now a tire, I need a tire. She thought to herself and her eyes landed on her car.

She knew their was a spare in her trunk, she would just have to manage with what she had. She dragged the blue jack to the car and slid it under her car. She pulled her curly hair into a tight messy bun on top of her head. Luckily she had short nails, it shouldn't be too hard right?