TWELVE

NAOMI SAINT𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 28th, 2024" NENE , NAMI "

NAOMI SAINT
𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 28th, 2024
" NENE , NAMI "

Naomi sprayed setting spray all over her face, trying to make sure her make up didn't go nowhere. It was a pool party after all. Both Lena and Naomi were in the dorm getting ready. Naomi showered first and just finished doing her make up. Now all she had left was to change and moisturize one last time. The weekend came by super fast for them.

"Done?" Lena asked after coming out of the bathroom in her swim suit.

Naomi nodded, giving herself a once-over in the mirror. "Yeah, ready to go?"

Lena grinned. "Absolutely. I have been waiting my whole life."

They grabbed their bags and headed out of the dorm, excitement buzzing in the air. They put their cover ups on until they arrived at the location. The party was being hosted by Kentrell, and Lena had managed to get the address from Kentrell's close friend, Three, who she has been secretly seeing. As they made their way to the location, they listened to music. They took an uber for the simple fact it was a party.

"I swear, girl, he's been giving me the eyes all week," Lena said with a smirk.

Naomi laughed, shaking her head. "You're crazy."

They arrived at the pool party, greeted by loud music and the smell of weed. The backyard was filled with people lounging by the pool, sipping drinks and soaking up the heat. The place was absolutely huge, a mansion with a large pool for everyone. Lena immediately spotted Three and headed in his direction, leaving Naomi to follow behind her.

"I was starting to think you wasn't coming." Three pulled Lena into a tight hug before looking over her shoulder to see Naomi standing awkwardly behind her friend.

"Wassam." Three pulled Naomi into a side hug before pulling back to look at Lena. "Stick around while i go get something, grab some drinks from over there." he pointed over at the bar. They both nodded and Lena headed over, grabbing Naomi's arm.