FOUR

NAOMI SAINT𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 27th, 2024" NENE , NAMI "

NAOMI SAINT
𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 27th, 2024
" NENE , NAMI "

Naomi woke up to the sound of a knock of her door. She checked her alarm clock on her nightstand, it was ten in the morning. "Come in." She sat up, rubbing her eyes. She was bare face with nothing but eyelash extensions.

"These came in early in the morning fo' you." Skilla walked in, placing the bouquet of flowers, "Nardo just came and is downstairs waiting for you." Skilla said making Naomi force a smile on her face.

"I'll be down in a second." Skilla nodded, leaving her room, closing the door behind him. Naomi got out of the bed and headed to her bathroom. She took a quick shower and washed her hair quickly.

Today she had a hair appointment for her first day of class. She still hadnt decided exactly what she wanted to do for her hair but she had an idea. She would have to decide soon though. She finished and sprayed some vanilla Arabian perfume after she put lotion on and slid her feet through her sandals. She had on a white skims outfit, something simple and light.

Naomi kept her fresh face, her freckles visible as she took the steps downstairs with the flowers in her hand. She pushed a curl behind her ear. She came down and seen Kentrell on the Porch smoking through the balcony window.

"Nami." Someone called her over, making her direction of focus shift. Naomi gave him the straightest, most serious face.

"This suppose to make up for you making me walk thirty minutes?" Naomi asked, pushing the flowers to his chest. "If so, have them." She added but he didnt take them from her hand.

"Nami i was just jealous." Nardo began to explain as Kentrell could hear the conversation, the window was cracked opened a little.

"I can tell by how he was looking that he want you and you was entertaining it." Nardo said as Naomi still held the bouquet of flowers. "So what? That doesn't mean dump me in the street." She said, setting the flowers down on the glass table.