-{ Exploration }-

-[Watch Tower, Earth's Orbit]-{Tonraq}-

The halls of this place are maze like, but after walking some of them I found my way. During my time walking around I ended up trailing one of the four at least twice. Though every time they notice me they tend to try and get me to have a conversation with them, but at that point I immediately turn into a different hall. The only one that didn't do anything like that was Batman; that is why I am currently trailing him. He noticed and acknowledged my presence, and just let me be, but on the occasion he would ask me to do something.

Now I was currently following him, closer than I have ever been to any of the four, but he suddenly stopped inside a kitchen like room. He rummaged around a little before walking back toward me and surprisingly he stopped right at the distance I've been following him at, and right when he stopped he tossed something at me, I caught it and looked at it.

'Why would he give me water? And there's a bar with different types of nuts and chocolate.' I thought to myself but my confusion probably showed on my face because he answered without any hesitation.

"Eat that, you haven't had anything since you've been here, and try to finish the water soon." Was all the explanation he gave as he walked away.

'He's. . . Leaving me alone. . . With water. . . Unsupervised.' I thought to myself as I slowly ate the bar and tried to wrap my head around that. But eventually I did opened the bottle, even though I watched for Batman's reaction the whole time I did, and slowly drank it as I continued to follow him around.

The last stop he made was in a huge room with a two story ceiling, one wall was completely made of windows and steel boning, and towards the middle was a big computer. He sat in front of the console and started his work, I waited a while in the same spot while looking around, and when it didn't seem to like he was going to move any time soon I began to walk around the room.

When I was done I didn't feel like exploring anymore, I felt tired, I still haven't gotten any rest since I woke up, so I decided to sit against the wall closer to Batman. I took another drink from the bottle that was now at half and set it down next to me, and I waited. The longer I sat there the more tired I got, but I didn't want to get up, and despite my better judgement, I fell asleep.

-{Batman}-

'This kid was basically made into some sort of soldier or attack dog. His responses to our movements, reactions, voices, tones, and actions. He knows how to fight, and well, he knows how to be stealthy, probably out of necessity, he knows how to read people, also probably out of necessity. He also tends to take a few seconds to make a decision, doesn't trust easy, is very careful with himself and others.' I thought to myself as I monitored the earth in case a hero was heeded, and noticed that the kid fell asleep rather close to me. The moment I looked back to the screen the others came in and walked up to me.

"It's good that he's finally resting, should we move him?" Diana spoke when she noticed the kid, but I didn't say anything as I'll stop them before they could.

"That would be preferred, as sleeping in that position would cause him to be sore when he wakes, but I would not recommend it." J'onn stated his input coming up behind me to take over.

"Indeed moving him would be good, but I do not think that would be wise either." Arthur spoke next as he stood to the side close to J'onn. I walked to the other side of the monitors being careful to stay at the distance the kid chose, while also acting as a sort of barrier.

"It isn't good to just leave him like this." Diana spoke with determination as she walked up to the kid.

"Diana don't." I went to stop her but she was already too close as she reached to grab the kid.

-{Tonraq}-

I was suddenly woken by the feeling of someone getting too close, and buy the time opened my eyes someone grabbed my arm. On instinct alone I took the water from the bottle and turned it into ice as I shot it at whoever just grabbed me, while I tried pull out of the holed. And when I couldn't pull out I started to kick at the more vulnerable spots like the knees, inner thigh, and sternum.

If anything the hold titened with my struggle, and at that moment I resorted to something I didn't get to use often: chi blocking. And with a swift punch just under their upper arm the hold loosened to where I could slip out. And right as I slipped out black envelope my field of vision as whoever grabbed me took several steps back.

'No. Go away. You could be dead for all I care!' I thought to myself as a few memories I would rather forget  flashed through my head as I scrambled back till my back hit something solid. I shook my head to try and see if it would help, it somewhat worked, but I just pushed them away as best I could before looking up.

It was Batman, he was standing in front of me with his back turned, and Wonder Woman, who was now holding her limp arm. They were arguing but the words didn't register.

'He's protecting me. Why would he do that?' I thought as I looked at him with confusion and a hint of trust.

Wonder Woman kept trying to go around Batman to get to me, but he kept cutting her off. In that time I was able to gather myself somewhat and stand back up. When I looked back up she seemed to have finally given up, and Batman looked back at me seeming to be analyzing me. And when he finished he motioned for me to follow him, and I did.