-{ Taken }-

-[ Wayne Manor, Gotham City ]-

It has now been four months since Tonraq came into the care of Bruce Wayne, which the media now knows of. Tonraq has been adapting very well and becoming more and more comfortable with Bruce and Alfred. He now practices his bending and fighting freely. Can be within their reach and occasionally likes contact, and he's been more and more verbal with them. He started with simple Yes', hesitant No's, and occasionally names which then grew into sentences, then questions, and now short conversations.

Most recently Tonraq has been keeping himself busy with some school work, since he agreed to take a placement test. And thanks to the memories of Koda he is good to graduate, but he still has to finish out the second semester of his 12th grade year. But at the moment Tonraq is sitting in the lounge with a couple books and a note pad. Dick was also in the room sitting in a different chair with a laptop. Soon Alfred came in announcing that dinner was ready, so they set their things down and went for the dinning room.

Once Bruce came down they had their dinner like usual with a couple conversations and laughs. When they had finished their meal and Alfred had finished cleaning up, Bruce and Dick went to do their vigilante thing. Tonraq on the other hand decided to do some training seeing as it was currently the full moon. Alfred even came out to watch him for a bit before going back to doing some chores, then he went to the cave afterwards to monitor both Bruce and Dick.

All was calm as Tonraq went through the motions, moving with the flow of water, as he processed what happened over the past few months seeing it in a happy light. Often in times like these his mind went back to Unalaq, and how he would have liked it here. How he would have been messing around with Dick. How they could be training together. How they could be sitting in the lounge to do school work. And a thousand other things that could've been with his little brother, who would have been fifteen by now. This thought process distracted Tonraq enough that he was only really paying attention to his movements and bending.

-[ Tonraq ]-

I don't know how long I had been going through the motions, but I just continued to let my mind wander. It was nice and calm outside with the feeling of a slight breeze and the moon. I could get used to this.

"There he is." That was all it took. Thoses three words from that one voice. That voice I know very well. The voice of my father. I froze for a second losing all focus as the water dropped to the ground. I turned around but he was already in front of me with a face full of anger and hatred. He grabbed me by the throat, and slammed me into the ground knocking the air out of me. In reflex I brought my own hands up to push him away, but he started to squeeze and my mind went blank. And right at that moment I wasn't my current self anymore, I was back at the age of twelve when I couldn't stop him from getting to my brother, so what could I possibly do now?

"Where'd all the fight go!? Huh!?" He yelled in my face as he continued to hold me down, even after I dropped my arms. He threw a few punches snapping my head to the side, and part of me wanted to get up and fight back, but I didn't think I could win again, so what was the point in even trying?

"What? Not gonna even try?" He tried to bait me as he punched me again, but I just continued to lay there hoping that whatever he had planned wouldn't take much longer. And soon he got tired of trying to bait me, so when he was satisfied that I wouldn't do anything he placed his knee on my chest. And once he got his balance he grabbed my hands, tugging them together, and tied them at the wrist, but this time it was something much stronger than rope, metal. When I came to that realization he placed something between my hands.

"Let this go or drop it and you won't like what comes next." He warned me before getting off and pulling me up to my feet. Before I could gather myself he had already gotten a firm grip on my hair, and I was still that twelve year old boy being dragged across the ice again. I didn't know where we were going, but I knew this won't end well for me.

"Get in." He ordered when we were off the property as he opened the door to a car that I had no idea where he even got it from. But I got in none the less, and he followed soon after in the driver's side.

"Don't do anything. Just sit there quietly." He ordered again as he began to drive, and I did exactly that. I don't know how long we drove for but it felt relatively short, which means we were probably still in the Gotham area. We came to a stop in front of what seemed to be a loading dock for cargo ships. He quickly got out then proceeded to start dragging me along with him again.

After a minute of walking we made it to a ship that frequently makes a trip to the south pole. When he made it on with no one batting an eye I knew he had planned this all out. He walked towards a shipping container that seemed empty and went inside. When I saw what was inside I finally began to panic, because he had only used this one other time, and I don't want a repeat.

"Wait. . . Please. . . Don't." I pleaded but he ignored me, so I stopped walking, then he acknowledged me.

"I knew you'd remember this." He said with a smile as he pulled me with more forced, but I refused to move anywhere near that. He was getting angry, I could tell, and this time he acted. With no warning or indication he kneed me in the stomach a couple times, which brought me to my knees. He wasted little time after that as he dragged me over to the things base, opened the cuffs, repositioned my hands behind my back, and locked them again. This time however he added a pair of cuffs just above my elbows, but I knew he wasn't done. He moved to my legs and put a cuff around my thigh and shin that locked my knees in the bend, forcing me to remain in a kneeling position. Then he put a cuff around my ankles locking them together.

"This is your own fault. You brought this apon yourself." He calmly told me after he grabbed my jaw forcing me to look at him face to face. At that point I crumbled, so when he let go I let my head drop. He continued on by putting up the rest of the cage like box.

Once the walls were up he used some sort of wire this time to tie each cuff to the box, so I could no longer move. Then he warned me not to make any noise as he covered the cage with a tarp, blocking my view of the container. Then I heard the container close and lock further cementing my situation. But because of Bruce I still had a slight hope, but the other part of me excepted my fate. The hopeful part led me to strain and thrash agest the wire and metal, but the part the was sad and scared led me to stop when I could no longer bring my self to move.

I don't know how much time had past after that, but I knew that it would be a long ride and my father wouldn't be coming anytime soon, so I decided to just sleep. And that hopeful part of me believed that when I woke up I would be back in Wayne Manor, with Bruce, with Alfred, and with Dick. With that thought I drifted off into a restless sleep.