-{ New Location }-

-[Bat Cave, Gotham City]-{Tonraq}-

Batman ended up leading me to the zeta tube, and we ended up in his cave. Once we got to the center a boy appeared, maybe about 12, he slipped by Batman and walked right up to me. He seemed to be asking a lot of questions, but words still weren't quite registering all the way. When the boy looked over his shoulder I looked up as well, the two seemed to be talking about something, but I gave up on trying to make sense of them. In the middle of their conversation I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye, so I took a step between the source and the boy, who I think is Robin. In looking over I saw a person, an older man in nice dress.

'Alfred' The memories from being Koda supplied as I kept an eye on him. Another bit of motion drew some of my attention back to Batman, the other two looked a bit shocked, and I however look completely unfazed. Why? You might ask? Well, because he took off his cowl, no hesitation, and he walked right up to Alfred, they exchanged a few words, then motioned for me to follow him. And so with a whole lot of hesitation I followed Alfred.

While walking I observed my surroundings and stayed the same distance from Alfred as I did Batman when I first started to trail him. Pretty soon we made it to one of the guest rooms in the manner, he went in leaving the door open, I followed, he fixed up a few things in the room, went back to the door, gave a slight bow, and left while closing the door.

'I guess I'm supposed to stay inside the room this time.' I thought to myself as looked around the room without touching or moving anything. When I finished looking around I felt a wave of exhaustion run through me, so I took my coat, laid it on a soft rug, laid down, got comfortable, and in no time I was out.

{Batman}

'So that's the reason why he was so confused and surprised when I freely gave him the water, and just left him alone with it.' I thought to myself as I changed back into my regular clothes. When I finished changing I walked down the halls to check on the kid while thinking about what happened before we left the tower.

'It's obvious he's had a lot of training. His first instinct was to incapacitate or create enough of a distraction to create distance between himself and his opponent. When that failed, he targeted weak points in the body he could confidently reach so he could get away, which in any normal situation would have worked and resulted in something being cracked or broken. But he also had that last resort of going for the nerves, which he knew would definitely work.' I let my thoughts go on a bit longer, but eventually I made it to the room Alfred put the kid in. When I looked in to check on him I didn't immediately see him, but I looked further in the room and found him asleep on the floor. He seemed to be comfortable laying on the combination of the softer rug and his coat, so I let him be for the night, and I didn't feel like getting hurt or having a dead arm for two hours.

"Master Bruce, I do believe you have an explanation for our guest?" Alfred asked as I walk into my office seeing both him and Dick waiting for an explanation.

"He showed up in the middle of the Atlantic where Aquaman found him. We took him up to the tower where he recovered some. When he woke up he showed signs of abuse, neglect, and extreme training." I explained some as I took a set at my desk.

"A child soldier." Alfred summed up, as Dick took in the situation.

"Yes, he has issues with trusting adults, he's good at reading people, and seemed to trust me the most by the time we had to leave." I continued the explanation and waited for their reaction.

"So we're helping him recover and adapt to his new surroundings?" Dick asked as he took in everything.

"Well for the time being, your helping him get use to the manner since your the only one that can interact with him directly." I assessed and explained to the two others, and that seemed to be the end as Alfred went to leave.

"It seems that I will have to get something for our guest." He explained his leaving but I had to stop him.

"Not right now Alfred, he's asleep. Last time someone tried to wake him it resulted in a panic, and a dead arm that's gonna last at least two hours." I explained and he left it alone deciding to take care of it in the morning. After he left I told Dick to go to bed, and I followed soon after.

[Water tribe, South Pole]

After a rough day of training a ten year old, Tonraq, laid down waiting for sleep to claim him, but movement made him open his eyes again. When he found the source of movement he sat up a gave a gentle smile to his eight year old brother, Unalaq, who sat in front of him with a wide smile spread across his face.

"Tonraq, I made something for you!" He announced exacted but still quite as to not bother their father.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands." He instructs and Tonraq follows while chuckling, and soon he felt something solid be placed in his hands.

"Now open!" Unalaq said excitedly. Tonraq looked and saw a necklace made of ivory with a blue stone in the center, two teeth framing the center, and two more teal stones that framed the teeth and joined the ivory.

"Thank you, Unalaq, the best little brother anyone could ask for." Tonraq thanked his brother as he brought Unalaq into a hug.

"Wanna help me put it on?" Tonraq asked as his arms and shoulders were sore.

"Yeah!" Unalaq answered happily and put the necklace on Tonraq.

"Thank you again, Unalaq. Now go to sleep, before we get in trouble." Tonraq said as he wrapped his brother in a hug and laid back down, and the two brothers went to sleep.