Chapter 1: An invite?

Xiaotian pov:

I was in the kitchen making some breakfast for me and Nezha he has been doing better ever since the heavens kicked him out but he keeps trying to over work hisself and i am there to stop him. I see him walking out of our room and he is wearing my hoodie it was extra large so he couldn't fit it right I have my own apartment and this is where me and Nezha sleep.

Xiaotian: Babe what have I told you about wearing my stuff.

Nezha: Hmmm.... I look super cute in your hoodie!

I walked up to Nezha and fixed his bangs he had his glamour off so his hair is long just to his middle back and he has snake scales on his body just like little patches and serpent like eyes. I loved seeing his true self he doesn't trust anyone else to see him like this so I am the only one. I kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back. Then he  broke the kiss.

Xiaotian: Aww, baby I want more.

Nezha: Look, you can get more if you finish cooking breakfast.

Xiaotian: Shit!!

I ran to the stove to see if anything was burnt but nothing I was thankful I got back to cooking.. a few minutes had passed and I was putting the food on the plates and turned off the stove I was about to call Nezha from our room then my six ears heard crying I went closer to our room door to see if Nezha was watching tv the tv was turn off and it was him who was crying i open the door and see him crying on the bed he looked up to me and started to cry even more.

Xiaotian: Nezha, what happened are you okay??

Nezha: I- they want m- me back....

Xiaotian: Who?!?!

Nezha: My father......

I turn to look at a scroll tap letter and read and it looks like Nezha has to go back and his father is the new emperor
I dropped the scroll and hugged Nezha.

Xiaotian: Nebula, you don't need to cry your safe ok don't cry....

Nezha: Why not cry I felt so much better here and more free and now I am going back to hell....

Xiaotian: It's okay I will tell the others louts don't worry.

Nezha: Alright.... I am just going to lay here.

Xiaotian: Ok, I will bring your food.

I went in the kitchen and got Nezha's plate and bring it to the room I kissed him on the head and left to call the others about the situation and they all agreed to keep an eye out. Also the heavens guards are going to pick up Nezha on Flower fruit mountain, so Wukong and Macaque will be ready to fight I sit on the sofa and think about if the heavens do get their hands on Nezha.
We haven't mated yet nor did I show he the mall or that petting zoo, all these thoughts rushed in my head until I heard a bang it came from the bathroom so I ran down the hall it see what it was I saw Nezha standing there looking at the broken cadnet.

Xiaotian: You good?

Nezha: Yeah it just fell on me.

Xiaotian: It's alright I'll go get the tools from the Kitchen.

Nezha: Alrighty I'll help.

We got the supplies to fix the cabinet after that we went on the sofa and cuddled. Though the thoughts of me not spending enough time with Nezha still came to me and I couldn't shake them off.

.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you everyone for reading

Have a nice day/night