Chapter 5: Announcement

Xiaotian pov

I was sitting with Mei and the others, cause we were trying to figure out what was the deal with the Li brothers father. I was highly irritated with this I could be snuggling with Nezha and watching anime, but no... I looked at the time at 12:03 pm. I looked back at Pigsy who was thinking of options to enter the Celestial realm without triggering people and thinking we are a threat.

Mei: Well, even if we get to the celestial realm. People are going to think we kidnapped the Princes.

Tang: Your right. Xiaotian do you have any ideas?

Xiaotian: No, not at the time.

Macaque: Here how about this let's lay low for a while we need more time to develop a plan.

Pigsy: Why don't we just give Nezha and his brothers back so we won't have to deal with his parents.

Tang: Pigsy that's dumb?! That's like saying we should put a child in blinder.

Pigsy: Oh I am sorry I am the one who is-

Pigsy stopped there and Tang released a sigh. I was curious and I looked at Mei, Wukong, Macaque and they looked curious as well.

Xiaotian: Well, Pigsy can you finish your sentence?

Pigsy: Oh, we haven't told you guys...

Tang: Oh, yeah well people I am Pregnant! Me and Pigsy found out this morning!

I was shocked that they were still doing "it" but I was happy for them.

Mei: Oh my gosh! Can I do anything for you?

Wukong: Hell yeah, I can go and find some fruit for you!

Xiaotian: Yep and I will help!

Macaque: And I can help with cooking!

Tang pov

I didn't expect everyone to be bubbley about me and Pigsy new baby but I was glad. I felt Pigsy put his hand on my stomach to feel the baby, and I put my hand on top of his and we both looked at each other. The other three left to go get things.

Pigsy: We are going to have a great future.

Tang: Yes, we are and I am thinking of boy and girls names for the baby.

Hello everyone having to end it here it is 2:01 am and I need to go to bed.

Have a nice day/Night