Chapter 2: Approach

Nezha's pov

I was walking along a beach by myself I was worried about the Celestial realm wanting me back and also thinking that they found out about my secret, not just my relationship with the monkey prince but also if they found that somehow there is a fifth ring of samadhi and I have it and the fact that they might know that is scary and I haven't told the gang about it either not even Xiaotian. As I was in my thoughts I saw a group of people it was my family and some guards I thought they were going to be a FFM not here ever worse Ao bing was there,my heart stated to race I was frozen I couldn't move them my big brother Jinzha spotted me.

Jinzha: Hey Nezha!!

He ran towards me and hugged me I didn't move once. Everyone surrounded me they all were asking if I was okay, no the fuck I wasn't they showed up here, and what made it all worse was my father was pretending to care then he hugged me I pushed him off of me then Louts peddles floated around me then my sash and spear appeared and I got in my fighting stands.

Nezha: Please leave

Muszha: No, we are not leaving until you come home.

Jinzha: We know what father did to you and we want to be better brothers

Nezha: No not after the way you treated me when the Jad emperor died!

Father: Well son we are sorry for our actions..

Nezha: The fuck?!? No you are not, you told me how shameful I am for like men and not only that you disowned me!!! Because I - I don't have a wife like Jinzha and Muszha...

I started to cry trying to be tough I wiped away my tears, but that didn't seem to help I fell to my knees and cried I felt Jinzha and Muszha rubbing my back I felt safe that my brothers were there for me and I cried in Muszha's chest.

Muszha: We are so sorry we haven't found out about dad.

Jinzha: Hell, yeah we are very sorry...

Father: Boys get up you are making me look bad in front of the dragon prince!

Jinzha: No our little brother has feelings and you can't push them away like that.

Father: Well if he were stronger maybe we wouldn't be in this situation. And if that monkey prince didn't exist-

Jinzha: You can't blame all of that on them they are just teenagers.

Nezha: Oi!!!

Jinzha: Oh, hush you two are teens.

Father: Oh, I can't believe I raised you three!

Muszha: Raised us?! Raised us?! No you didn't raise us mother did you were off in the celestial realm!!

Ao bing: Hey guards would y'all like some popcorn??

My brothers was standing up for me while I'm crying I look up to see Jinzha and Father arguing then he tossed rings around our necks Jinzha tryed using his powers it didn't work then me and Muszha followed with him out powers weren't working and we couldn't take off the rings. I started to panic then I thought of a great idea.

Nezha: Xiaotian!!!!

I called his name hoping that his glamour was off so he could hear me or Macaque's then a wave hit us getting us all wet and I felt being picked up in the sky, I saw Xiaotian carrying me bridal style he was pissed I look a him in amazement that me boyfriend came for me.

Xiaotian: What the hell do you think you doing?!!!

His voice was raspy and I have to say this and hot he went back on the ground setting me down and ripped off the ring but not hurting me he did the same thing to me brothers and he told us to go to pigsy's place I knew what he was talking about but I didn't want to leave his side.

Nezha: Not without you!!

Xiaotian gave me the "do as I say" look, then I gave him a stare that he was really afraid of so a shadow portal opened under us and we a arrived at Pigsy noddles.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.thank you for reading
Have a nice day/night