Chapter 3: You're safe

This is a little SMUT chapter so you have been warned
Sorry my smut writing might not be good.

Xiaotian pov:

I was looking at Jinzha, Muzha and Nezha getting patched up by Tang I was so pissed at their father I saw how much of an ass he was. I go to my apartment above Pigsy noddles and sit on the couch I heard footsteps come up and saw Nezha he sat next to me and pit his head on my shoulder.

Xiaotian: Are you okay?

Nezha: Yes and thanks for saving us back there.

Xiaotian: No, problem. Hey Nezha I have a question for you.

Nezha: Yeah?

Xiaotian: You know me and you are dating right? Right, so I was thinking of we could mate........

Nezha: You want to mate?? Xiaotian I am sorry but I am not ready to jump into that part of the relationship.

Xiaotian: Right I am sorry that I asked.

Nezha: No it's fine.

Nezha lifes his head off my shoulder and I felt him kiss my cheek.I understood Nezha when he said that. yeah mating is a huge jump into the relationship and on top of that he can't do it because problems with his dad. I looked over to see Nezha texting his brother Jinzha I grabbed two of my wee controllers and Nezha took one from my hand. We both started to play Mario kart and there was a lot of laughs and playing, I look at he had won the game and his smile was so big it was like a ocean of happiness flowing out. I put my hand on his thigh and squeeze out of pain and sadness. He had put his hand on mine and that just made me burst into tears.

Nezha: Xiaotian...

Xiaotian: Sorry, I'm just trying to-

Nezha: No,it's okay. Xiaotian I have an idea.

Xiaotian: What's that?

Nezha: Mate me. If you do that your senct will give off on me!

Xiaotian: Nezha, you just said that you weren't ready so I am not going to make you

Nezha: Xiaotian please.

I looked at him then sighed.

Xiaotian: Fine..

I pick up Nezha and throw him over my arm and I walked to my room we both undress ours selves and started.

10 minutes later...

Nezha: Ahhh~!

Xiaotian: Nezha shh you know you have to be quiet.

Nezha: S-sorry~

I mated Nezha and continued to thrust into him until he cummed but I continued.

Nezha: Xiaotian! I cummed why aren't you stoping?!?!?

Xiaotian: Because your mine now! And you might have to bare my cubs!

I was out of control I just felt like breedibg and I have no idea why but I just kept going until I saw Nezha beginning me to stop we were only suppose to mate and I was about to breed him pulled on of him and he had trouble sitting up.

Xiaotian: I am so sorry I didn't know what came over me.

Nezha: Apples, it is fine besides if I didn't use my brain there it might have been too late. But l still love you.

Then Jinzha and Muzha busted Into my room and tried to attack my lucky Nezha quickly got a robe on and stopped his brothers.

Nezha: You need to stop!

Jinzha: No he put his hands on you now he should suffer.

Muzha: That's right!!

Sorry I have to end it here
Have a nice
Day
/
Night