11.Chapter

It was Sunday evening. Today would be my first date with Lorenzo. To say I was nervous was an understatement. The whole entire day, I thought about what to wear and how to style myself. In the end, I decided on a tight black dress. In order to spice it up a little bit, I chose dark red shoes. I put my hair into a ponytail that was bound by a dark red bow. In order to match this, my lips were also painted in dark red. I tried matching the color of the roses he gave me. Yesterday, I put them on my table. I looked at them for a very long time while giggling to myself. My first type of love.

It was 7.50pm. I sat on the couch already awaiting the ringing by the doorbell.
"You're looking beautiful honey." My mother commented as she walked towards the kitchen in order to grab a glass of water.
"Thanks, mom." I nervously tapped my fingers on my leg. In the morning, I had also colored my nails dark red.
She sat down right next to me before speaking up again.
"You really shouldn't worry about it too much. You both like each other and everything will go the way it's supposed to." I smiled at her trying to comfort me.
"You know, when I went on the first date with your dad, I was just as nervous, but that's how I knew he was the one. He was so important to me, I couldn't consider anyone else." She reminisced and stood up again. As my mother walked back into her room, she wished me good luck.
7.55. Only five more minutes until he'd be here. Even though we'd only been apart for a short while, It felt like eternity. I couldn't wait to see him again, his eyes, his smile and kiss him again as if nothing else mattered.

He was here. The door bell indicated he had arrived. I quickly walked towards the entrance and opened the door. Lorenzo was dressed in a black suit and black shoes. It made him appear dangerous and alluring at the same time. In his right hand, there was yet again a bouquet of dark red roses. I looked at his finger. The ring was still at the same one as always. Today, I finally decided to wear the necklace again and it seemed as if Lorenzo noticed. As I looked into his eyes, they were focused on the jewelry he had gifted me.
"You look even more gorgeous than usually." He commented as Lorenzo returned his gaze towards my eyes. Every time he looked at me that way, I felt butterflies in my stomach as if we met for the first time again.
"Thanks. You look quite good yourself." I complimented and smiled at him.
He handed me the flower bouquet and I placed it on the kitchen counter. When I'd come back, I'd take care. Right now, I only wanted to enjoy Lorenzo's presence.

I turned back to him. He had watched my every move. I noticed his eyes moving towards my lips. Taking this as a cue, I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into him. He reacted by putting his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer. I was instantly hit by his whiskey smell. Our lips were touching and we both opened them, inviting each other's tongue in. The kiss was very passionate, but in comparison to the last time, it was quite fast, indicating how much we have missed each other.

When we finally pulled away from each other, I noticed part of Lorenzo's lips colored by my lipstick. I chuckled sure of my now smeared lipstick.
I reached my hand out and tried to remove it. I could feel Lorenzo still looking at my eyes.
"You look even better now." He commented as I retreated my hand.
"Almost as good as you." I replied and took his hand in mine.
"Better." He said and walked me towards his car.
Like the gentleman he was, he opened the car door for me. I sat down in the black bugatti chiron. Everything about this car screamed expensive: The exterior as well as the interior. It sure felt nice to be seated in a car like this.
"I thought this car might impress you." Lorenzo explained as he sat down and started the engine.
"Anything you do impressses me." I stated. In the beginning it would have been a false statement, but now, I truly felt this way.
I looked at the steering wheel he was holding. His veiny, big hands looked very attractive. He wore the ring on the right ring finger. I chuckled.
Almost like a wedding ring.
I noticed a tatoo on his left ring finger.
Omerta.
Somehow, the word seemed familiar, but I just couldn't remember where I had heard it before.
I quickly brushed.
"You can take a picture if you want to." Lorenzo joked.
"Maybe I should." I played along, grinning.
"Go ahead, take a picture."  Lorenzo stopped as the traffic light turned red.
Instead of looking at the road, he stared straight into my eyes inviting me to do it.
I chuckled, while taking my phone to click pictures.
After I was done, Lorenzo started driving again, while I clicked through the photos. He was very gorgeous. I stopped at a picture where he was smiling. He should smile more often.
I always wanted to see him that way. Therefore, I picked it as my lock screen.
"Do I look good?" Lorenzo questioned.
"You always look good. You're the most handsome man alive." I couldn't believe how honest I was. But even more so, I couldn't believe I was in a relationship with him.
"I feel honored you see me this way, my Lady."
I bit my lip. Ioved joking around with him. It truly made me feel very happy.
"I think I skipped a part of the story. Was it the return to the 20th century?"
I watched Lorenzo as he smiled. Yes. I loved seeing him like this.
"You must have skipped the part of me becoming a gentleman." He replied.
"You must be right."