Take a Break: Natasha xReader

A/N: This is the first-ever wlw smut I've ever written. I apologize if it's not the best, as wlw relationships are not my usual reads or experiences. I hope you like it! Also, I may have lost the plot a little bit because I finished this with a concussion and my brain is tired. 

The clock read a quarter past 8. The sun had long since set below the horizon, and yet the paperwork that sat in front of me seemed never to get smaller. My desk was a disaster. Covered to every corner with white and yellow sheets of paper. I groaned, crumpling and throwing my one-millionth piece of paper in the bin. Ok, maybe I was exaggerating, but it was a lot of paper, ok! I'm sorry trees, but maybe you could help me to write a coherent statement for the Avengers after the most recent attack. Surprisingly, the people of the cities that get destroyed in the mayhem don't seem to take kindly to, "Sorry we fucked up your city, but hey, it could have been worse, you could be enslaved by a bunch of douchebag aliens".

I threw my head into my hands dramatically, wishing and hoping and praying to whatever god would listen to help me find the right words. I was too busy running through the list of things we needed to apologize for, I didn't hear the door open behind me. I didn't hear the nearly silent footsteps approaching me, and I definitely didn't hear the soft breathing getting closer to my ear. Well, I didn't hear it until the perpetrator's hand wrapped gently around my ponytail, pulling it backwards and their lips were gently pressed against my ear.

"I think you're working too hard darling." The raspy voice whispered in my ear causing the hairs on my arm to stand on edge.

A moan replaced the sarcastic retort I intended to give as soft lips moved from my ear to my neck. The hand in my hair gently pulled to allow better access to the crease under my jaw. My eyes fluttered closed as Natasha's lips continued their adventure, nipping, sucking, and kissing along my neck and jaw.

"Natasha..." I moaned. Her name like a prayer on my tongue. She pulled away from my neck slightly to push my chair away from my desk to get a better angle. In a beautifully fluid motion, Natasha's leg slipped over my lap and her lips landed against mine. Her hands made their way into my hair, pulling gently and sliding my hair out of its ponytail.

A whine escaped my lips as she pulled away, putting her weight on my thighs and running her hands over my sides, "Take a break." She whispered, moving back to my neck. 

Shivers ran down my spine as she continued sucking the sensitive skin along the crease of my neck and chest, "Ok.." I sighed, at a loss for words. 

"That was easier than I expected. You're usually harder to convince." She smirked and I pulled her back to my mouth.

Our tongues danced together as Natasha's hips kept beat, grinding against my thighs. I could feel her rocking becoming hungry as her hands clawed gently at my scalp. I moved my hands to try and undo the buttons on Natasha's jeans. It didn't take me long to get her jeans undone and push her hips up a bit to get my hand in position.

My fingers slid past her underwear and into her folds. Natasha was dripping wet, coating my fingers and making it all too easy to slide into her. As my thumb pressed gently against her clit, a moan escaped Natasha's lips and her hips bucked against my hand. The hand she had in my hair tightened and I swallowed her moan in another deep kiss. I loved her like this, needy and flushed in front of me. Her pale skin visibly red, already coated with a light mist of sweat as she held in her desire. 

I continued pumping my fingers inside of her, gently rubbing her clit with my thumb as I moved. She matched my pace with her hips, grinding into my hand and moaning. Her mouth had left mine, and her head leaned back as she got closer and closer to her climax. I could read her well, after all, she had been my girlfriend for nearly three years. I knew when she was getting close. Her desire pooling against my hand was a dead giveaway, as was the stuttering of her hips. The flush on her chest peaked over the top of her shirt. Damn, why was she still wearing a shirt? Why wasn't my head being pressed between her thighs as she came so I could lap up her juices? Why wasn't she sitting on my desk and why wasn't I on my knees?

Marvel Smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें