In Ruins: Tony Stark xReader

Kink Warning: denial, bondage, edging, anal, post-orgasm torture ;)

"Damn it, y/n!" Tony struggled against the restraints that I had finally convinced him to let me use. 

I laughed softly, "Shhh! Do you want to cum or not?"

"What do you think?"

Tony wasn't used to being in this position. In fact, Tony was used to being on the opposite end. Before I had been with Tony, I had always been the dominant one in my relationships. Being with Tony was a nice change of pace, and while I enjoyed the more submissive side of things, one thing I desperately craved was being in control.

It took quite a bit of convincing to get Tony to agree to be dominated for even one session, however, I was very good at being convincing. Tony didn't know what was coming to him once he agreed. Sure, the two of us had talked about hard limits, and what he was okay with doing. What I was okay with doing. But still, he thought that I would be very soft and compliant even when dominating, however, that was definitely not the case.  No, this game I had planned was one that was going to be something I planned to drag out all night.

I could feel Tony's cock throbbing in my hands as I slowly moved over his tip. He twitched in my hands and groaned hard, but I continued my relentless pace. I didn't stop my smooth movements over his cock until he was just about to cum. I had seen the twitch of his face so many times before.  His toes curling, the muscles in his stomach contracting as he waited for the pleasure to flow through him, I could see him waiting for me to give him permission to let go. The permission that never came. Tony's face contorted in displeasure and a whine escaped his lips as my hands left his cock yet again. 

He looked at me like I had kicked a puppy. His eyes were full of fury and I waited in patient silence for his breathing to regulate. I took in the sight of him, his legs tied with knees bent, open and ready. His dick standing at attention, red and dripping with a cock ring around his base and balls, and his arms tied above his head. With very little movement I could access his ass if I wanted, and I did. We had discussed the use of butt plugs and dildos before and Tony was willing to try almost anything. 

Noticing his breathing becoming calmer, I reached forward, taking him in my hands. Tony's body jerked at the contact. His hands yanked against the restraints again and it took everything in me not to smirk as he huffed, eyes rolling back into his head in pleasure. 

"Look at you, being so good for me, Tony. Taking my torture like a good slut." I grinned at him, knowing his praise kink would betray him, pushing him over the edge and closer to what he thought was his end. I moved my hand over his shaft and rolled my thumb along his tip again. His breath hitched, and a groan ripped through his throat. 

"y/n..." Tony moaned out, his hips bucking against my hand and I let him fuck my hand for a while before pulling away again. 

His eyes squeezed shut at the loss of contact and I almost questioned if I was too late and he was going to cum anyway. His hips jerked but no orgasm came. As Tony opened his eyes, they rolled back slightly as I ran my finger over the tight muscle of his asshole. 

"So good, are you gonna take my fingers like a good whore?" I asked, my hand already covered in lube and precum from his cock. I pressed my middle finger into the tight ring of muscle. Tony's asshole tightened against my finger as he clenched. "Shhh, be a good boy. Relax baby. You got this." 

I pushed the rest of my finger into him and lazily started finger fucking his tight hole. Once he began to relax into it, moving his hips softly with my hand and moaning loudly, I began to press a second finger into him, and Tony jerked. I only paused my movements for a second, just in case he decided to use his safeword. He didn't, so I moved to press my second finger even deeper into his hole.