Explanation

Hello! Welcome to my smut book! Though I have never written smut before, I am hoping to write some that you can enjoy. Majority of my smut will be geared towards woman and I will be trying to make some of it quite realistic. Some of the smuts will touch on issues that many women face when it comes to sex. For example, you may fine some stuff about women who have trouble getting wet, or those who have body image issues, or even those who experience pain during sex.

My goal by doing this is to open the discussion about issues that we face during some of our most intimate moments. I also hope to not just limit it to what women deal with but also the issues men experience, such as, problems getting and maintaining an erection, premature ejaculation, and other issues.

Having representation for these things are great for those who deal with them. It's not something we should feel guilty or ashamed about. It's about finding what works for you in order for you to have a fulfilling sex life with your partner.

Now, I also have some smuts that are gonna be more traditional to what a smut is, so there will be a good mix. Even the smuts that deal with the hard stuff will probably be funny or have funny aspects to them. Just because we have hard times doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to laugh and be ourselves.

There will also be some safe for work stuff on here. Stuff that revolves around sex, without engaging in sexual activities. But you'll see what I mean when I write it.

I really do hope you enjoy the stories! If you have anything you'd like to see, please feel free to dm me!