I'll Love You No Matter What: Sam WilsonxReader

When Sam and I first started dating, everyone said we were perfect for each other, which I like to think is true. I love Sam with my whole heart and I would do anything for that man. One of the main reasons that people think we fit so well together is that we match each other when it comes to confidence in ourselves. Yes, we have both been through tough times, but somehow we have still been able to be comfortable in our own skin.

While that is true for most of my life, there is one aspect that I am particularly self-conscious about. My stretch marks are something that, for so long, I've tried to hide. The oils never worked. The creams never worked. Nothing seemed to make them disappear, so that's where one-piece bathing suits, changing separately from everyone, and t-shirts and modest lingerie came in. Lights out during sex was second nature to me, and if someone insisted that there be some sort of light, it was dim candles or lamps.

I didn't let anyone touch my stomach under my clothes, and my breasts were mostly off-limits. I couldn't seem to hide the ones on my thighs, but they were much harder to see, so in a dimly lit room they were practically invisible. Sam never seemed to notice when it came to sex, nor did he seem to particularly care that I would always be covered. It came as a nice surprise, something I didn't have to talk about. One less thing I felt broken about. Everything was going perfectly, until that night.

Sam had just come home from a particularly difficult mission, and being Captain America had seemingly started to take a toll on my boyfriend. He came home looking like utter shit, and when I told him that, he just smiled and pulled me in for a hug. His face nuzzled against my hair, and without another word, he pulled me towards the bedroom.

Turning to shut the light off, Sam stopped me, "I want to see you. I want to watch you come undone under me. To see that pretty face of yours when you cum." He whispered against the shell of my ear.

Shivers rolled down my spine before a wave of fear struck me. I was torn between being immensely turned on, and feeling like I wanted to run and throw up. I could feel myself getting wetter at the thought of seeing Sam's face contort in pleasure, however, if I could see him then he could see me.

I turned away from him before heading towards the closet, "let me slip into something a bit more alluring than this hoodie." I said, trying my hardest to sound seductive to hide the turning in my stomach.

"Wait," Sam called out, pulling his shirt over his head. "I was thinking a bit more skin-on-skin action." He grinned, stalking over towards me. His arms snaked around my waist, pulling the bottom of my hoodie up slightly before I jumped.

Pulling away from his grasp, I gave him a small smile, "You know what, I think I'm just gonna head to bed. I'm not really feeling frisky tonight." I responded stoically. "Yeah, I think I'll just head back to my place for the night."

Before I had the chance to exit the room, Sam pulled me back into it and sat me on the bed. He made sure not to crowd me as he knelt in front of me, "(y/n), what's going on? Are you okay?"Something in his tone immediately made me tear up, I knew it was nothing I could hide from him, after all, he knew me better than anyone else. Taking a deep breath I turned to him ready to let him in on my little secret, however, the look in his eyes scared me. The love I saw there, I could already feel it crash down around me when he saw the marks on my stomach. The thing I hid for so long would surely be his reason to leave. So, rather than tell him my darkest fears, I stood up again, walking towards the door before he had the chance to even register what was happening.