Cosmo

Artist: _3aem on Twitter

Listen to DONTTRUSTME by 3OH!3 to get the vibe;)

"Come on, it'll be great!" Haibara exclaimed as he walked between Nanami and Satoru. Satoru had lost a big client for their company, feeling overall shitty all day. The three were walking out of their office as Haibara continued to beg Satoru. "I'm not a big drinker, Haibara..." Satoru said with an exhausted sigh as they were finally outside. "I think I have to agree with him Satoru, it'd do you some good to let loose for once." Nanami said as he held his briefcase over his shoulder. Haibara looked at Satoru with puppy eyes, silently begging Satoru to join them for a drink at their favorite bar.

"Fine..I'll go."

_______________________________________

When they arrived at the bar, they were met by a bouncer who gave them a nod as he opened the door for them. Satoru already wanted to leave, the music being so loud you could hear it a mile away and lights giving the inside a multicolored glow. The three of them found an empty table and began looking at the options. "What do you recommend?" Satoru asked, leaning closer to the other so they could hear him over the music. "I get the gentleman's drink, Haibara's is always different." Nanami replied. Satoru stood straight again as he scanned the list of drinks. "Surprise me." Nanami nodded as he walked up to the bar to order their drinks. "So, what do you think?!" Haibara asked excitedly. "I mean, it's loud and packed to the brim with people but I don't mind it." Satoru replied as his lips curled into a small smile from seeing his friend so excited.

Nanami returned not long after with their drinks. He grabbed Satoru's and handed it to him before grabbing his own and holding it up. "Fuck corporate" "Fuck Corporate!!" Satoru and Haibara repeated as they held their drinks up as well, gently clinking their glasses with Nanami's.

The bitter liquid slid down Satoru's throat, shivering slightly as he set his glass back down onto the table. Nanami and Haibara were already in their own little world, staring at each other like no one else was there but them. Satoru sighed as he picked up his glass again, lifting it to his lips as he scanned the building. He immediately noticed that everyone had someone beside them. Whether they were sitting at the bar or dancing on the dance floor. No one was alone, except him. Or so he thought.

He continued sipping on his drink as he watched everyone do their own thing. Nanami and Haibara had already left him to join everyone on the dance floor. As he continued to people watch, a certain figure caught his attention. The figure was sitting at the bar, sipping on a drink as he met Satoru's gaze. The man had long dark hair that was pulled back into a loose bun. He was wearing a white t-shirt along with black jeans.

Satoru swallowed hard as his eyes couldn't look away from the man, taking another sip of his drink as he watched the man over the rim of his glass. His eyes were tracing every detail that he could see from his distance. The man's lips curled into a smirk towards Satoru, causing him to quickly look away and chug the rest of his drink. The alcohol took its effect immediately, his body already feeling warm and fuzzy. Satoru Gojo rarely drank. The main reason being because he was such a lightweight and the pounding headaches he'd always wake up with the next morning.

Satoru took a breath as he turned to look back towards the man, who was now gone. Satoru pouted a little as he saw the empty spot. Why was he upset over a stranger? Especially someone he hasn't even talked to yet. He decided to walk to the bar and order another drink. He sat on the stool as the bartender slid Satoru a drink. "Sent from Mr. Geto!" He said as he motioned towards the same man from earlier who was now across the room. Satoru couldn't help but smile as he held the glass up slightly, giving this 'Mr. Geto' a nod of thanks for the drink. He took a sip and widened his eyes slightly, taken back from how sweet the drink was. It didn't take him long to finish the bright colored drink, smiling as he set the empty glass on the bar.