Home

TW: Slight homophobia!

Jujutsu Sorcerer; individuals secretly trained and employed by the government in Japan to defend humanity from cursed spirits.

'Defend...'

Suguru thought to himself as he sat at a bus stop. His mind replayed the argument he just had with his parents. They rarely saw him anymore, which didn't bother them too much actually. So when he decided to visit them while he was on break from Jujutsu High, they weren't too happy. He sighed as he stared at the contact that was on his phone screen.

Beep....Beep....Bee-

"Hey Suguru! How's your holiday going?" The cheery voice rang into Suguru's ear. "About that, would uh. Would it be alright if I crashed with you until break was over?" It was late at night and Suguru felt like shit for bothering his best friend during their only family time they rarely received. "Send me your location and I'll be right over." The call hung up before Suguru could speak. He leaned back in the seat and sent Satoru the street nearest to him.

It didn't take 10 minutes for Satoru to arrive in a slick black BMW. Satoru opened the back door, stepped out and held the door for Suguru. "You never drive yourself, do you?" Suguru laughed, tossing his bag into the back seat before climbing inside. "I do! I just prefer not to."

The ride was short and silent. Not the uncomfortable kind, but Suguru could feel the curiosity seeping from his best friend beside him. When the car pulled into the driveway, Suguru's jaw dropped. Shrubs lined the pavement that circled a ginormous fountain. The house itself was huge as well, windows lining the front of the house, a patio attached to one room on the second floor. The driver stopped the car in front of the front doors, allowing the two to step out. Suguru's parents house was nowhere near this fancy. They only had a traditional 3 bedroom home that would blend in anywhere.

As they walked up to the door, they were met with who Suguru assumed to be his friends parents. "Hello Mr. Geto. It's so nice to finally meet you! Satoru has told us so much about you." The woman spoke. Her voice was gentle, like most mother's voices are. She had the same white hair as Satoru and her beauty was unimaginable. The man next to her was only a few inches taller than Suguru, his arm wrapped around his wife's waist. "Please make yourself at home here. Satoru can show you where everything is."

Suguru smiled and bowed to the two of them. "Thank you for letting me stay in your home, I hope I'm not intruding." The woman smiled and shook her head as her and her husband led them inside. "Not at all! Satoru never brings his friends over, so it's nice to have someone new here!" Satoru rolled his eyes as he walked beside Suguru. "Leftovers are in the fridge. We have to head back to bed but we just wanted to introduce ourselves. Have a good night boys!"

Suguru gave the parents a small wave as they headed back to their room, instantly feeling his muscles relax as they were out of sight. He always tried his best to seem polite to people, especially if it was the Gojo clan's leaders. "They seem to like you." Satoru teased as the two began walking to his room. When he opened the door, Suguru couldn't help but let a laugh escape his lips. The room itself looked very distinguished but the posters of different models and a group of candy wrappers taped to the wall changed the mood completely. "What's so funny?!" Satoru hissed, only making Suguru laugh more. "I never would've expected your room to look like this!" Satoru crossed his arms over his chest, a pout covering his face now. "You just earned a spot on the floor."

  As the week grudgingly passed, Satoru and Suguru grew closer. They slept in Satoru's bed every night, clinging onto each other for dear life in their sleep. They never separated from each other, and Satoru's parents took notice very quickly. What they didn't notice is that their son was closer to Suguru than they realized. Some time during the past few days, Satoru and Suguru were playing a game of truth or dare which ended with Suguru on top of Satoru in a heated make out session. Now, they can barely contain themselves. Trying to be alone with each other as much as possible to feel their lips on one another again. Suguru loved that he could finally express the love he held for his best friend, but the anxiety of being caught by Satoru's parents suffocated him. No matter how much Satoru tried to reassure him, Suguru had a gut feeling that they would be caught.

  It was the last day of boys break. They had just finished dinner with Satoru's parents, racing upstairs to 'play videogames'. Before the door was even shut, Satoru grabbed Suguru by the shirt and crashed his lips onto the smaller one's. Suguru moved his hands to Satoru's waist, leading them to the bed. Suguru was hovering over Satoru as he laid him on the bed, his hand running through the taller male's frosted white hair. Their lips were moving in sync, hunger growing between them both.

   Suddenly the bedroom door swung open, Satoru's parents staring at the two. Their eyes shot open as both of their stomachs dropped to their feet. Satoru could feel Suguru's muscles become rigid. "I-It's not what it lo-." "Shut it Satoru." Suguru slowly moved himself off of Satoru, standing beside the end of the bed. Satoru sighed as he sat on the bed, staring into his parent's faces. Satoru's father stepped inside the room, his mother not far behind. "How long has this been going on, in my house." His father demanded through clenched teeth. "Dad, it's not like we were doing anything wrong!" "I won't ask again, Satoru." Satoru sighed and rubbed the back of his head, looking away from his father's gaze. "Only a couple of days, but-." Satoru was interrupted by a loud smack. He looked over and saw his mother standing in front of Suguru, his right cheek a bright red. "We shouldn't have taken you in. Your mother was right, you are disgusting."

The room fell silent, almost to a deafening point. Suguru stood still, his hands clenched in tight fists. After what seemed like hours, Suguru spoke softly, his voice breaking. "I'm sorry.." That's all he could manage to speak without breaking down in tears. Satoru stood up from the bed and walked to his closet. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

  "We're leaving." Satoru hissed as he grabbed a small box that was hidden under a pile of clothes. He walked over and grabbed Suguru's hand, pulling him out of the room. "Honey, we don't want you to go! Only him!" His mother called out as his parents followed the pair down the stairs and to the front door. Satoru pushed Suguru behind him, his grip on Suguru's hand tightening as he looked at his parents for the last time. "If he isn't allowed, then I'm not either. If you can't be happy for your son to be in love with someone, then don't pretend to want me here." Satouru's father stepped closer as he raised a hand to his son before his mother stopped him. "Don't bother. Let them go." She looked at her son and the boy behind him, feeling more disgusted each second. "Leave this house and never come back." Her voice was cold, very different from what Suguru was met with when he first arrived. Satoru smiled and turned towards the door, cursing out as he pulled Suguru with him. "Gladly."

  Satoru didn't bother getting one of the many cars in his parent's garage. He simply walked, his grasp on Suguru's hand never loosening. "Satoru.." "I shouldn't have come home. I shouldn't have gave them another chance." "Satoru..." "God, they think they're so high an-" "Satoru!" Suguru raised his voice, finally getting the attention of Satoru. He stopped walking and turned to Suguru, taking a deep breath. He looked into Suguru's eyes that were flooded with tears. Satoru took a step closer towards him, using his free hand to cup Suguru's reddened cheek. "I'm so sorry, darling. Please don't take what she said to heart. Their words are as meaningful as shit." Suguru shut his eyes as he leaned into Satoru's hand. The soft sobs escaping his lips made Satoru pull him into his arms. "I won't ever let someone talk to you like that again. You're beautiful, you know that right?" Satoru whispered into Suguru's ear as he held him close. "I love you Suguru. I don't want to be friends anymore. I want to show you off like couples do. Go on dates together, watch movies while cuddling. I want to show you off to the world as my boyfriend."

  Suguru tightened his hold around Satoru, his cries quieting down the more he heard Satoru's soft words. He could tell that everything he was hearing was said with pure honesty and love. Satoru pulled away and cupped Suguru's cheeks, wiping what tears were left away with his thumbs. His ocean blue eyes burned with adoration for the man in front of him, making Suguru's heart flutter in his chest. "I love you too Satoru. I'd like nothing more than to be yours."

__________________________

AN: Got a lil angsty in here, didn't it? I'll make it up to you guys with their date from the previous chapter;) As always, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! - Salty