Date

Credit unknown, but it is S T U N N I N G
________________________

  Satoru took one last look at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a random shirt and lounge pants, which he knew wasn't perfect for a date but he had a plan. He stayed up all night making sure today would go perfect. Suguru was getting ready as well, remembering the weird request he woke up to from Satoru.

Honey Bunny: Good morning! Since I will be hosting our wonderful first date today, I need you to do the following:
- Wear pj's or lounge clothes
- Bring a bathing suit
- Have an appetite!!
- LEAVE UR WALLET AT HOME>:)

Suguru threw on a pair of sweatpants and a random shirt he found in his drawer. He grabbed an extra bag and put his swimsuit inside. He stared at his wallet, tempted to bring it just in case, but decided against it. His mind wandered as to what Satoru could have planned based off the requests he received. When he made it to the entrance of the school, Satoru was already waiting for him. He adjusted the bag on his shoulder and smiled when his eyes landed on Suguru. "Good morning! Ready for today?" He asked cheerfully. Suguru couldn't help but smile and nod in response. "Why have me wear this though? I thought you were supposed to dress up at least a little for a date." Suguru asked as he was being led to their first destination. "Thrifting! We're going to choose an outfit for each other to wear today!"

The store was settled on the corner of a busy street within the city. Despite being in a bustling city, it kept a vintage image. Suguru was in awe. Lines of racks filled with clothes filled the center of the building while paintings and items scattered the walls. The two immediately began rummaging through the racks, small 'oohs' and 'how about this?' Being tossed between them.

Once the outfits were picked out, they exchanged the items they chose for each other and stepped into separate dressing rooms. Satoru stood in the small room and admired the outfit that draped over his body. A light brown button up underneath a green sweater that was tucked into white jeans, accompanied by a dark brown belt. 'This is..definitely different..' He thought to himself but was overall confident with the change of style. He placed his lounge clothes into his bag and stepped out to wait on Suguru.

"I feel like you're trying to call me old or something by this outfit Satoru." Suguru said as he stepped out of the room as well. Satoru's cheeks flushed a soft pink as his gaze landed on Suguru. He chose a white sweater with beige pants and a mid-length green overcoat over the sweater. Much to his surprise, the outfit made Suguru's broad shoulders more noticeable.

"You're so cute."

"What did you just say?"

"I said you look like a boot."

Suguru's eyes remained on Satoru for a few seconds before shrugging it off. Satoru paid for everything, Suguru protesting to no avail but losing in the end. The two walked beside each other down the crowded street. They made small talk; varying from school, missions, or gossip Shoko had told them. Their conversations flowed like water through a river, effortlessly bouncing back and forth with topics and replies. "Oh hey, we're at our next stop!" Satoru interrupted while pointing at a small art supply store. Suguru cocked his eyebrow at Satoru. "You don't mess with art 'toru. Why-." "Shhh!! It's for the date!!"

Satoru pulled Suguru inside, watching as Suguru's face lit up as his eyes drifted to the different supplies that littered the place. Satoru always loved watching Suguru work on his varying pieces. Seeing the spark that appeared in his eyes when he would make the final line or how his face would scrunch up while he focused on the smaller details. Satoru's shaded eyes scanned the aisles, his lips curling into a small smile as he dragged Suguru to an aisle filled with canvas's and paints. "Pick out whatever colors and size canvas you want! Oh, and make sure to get enough brushes for the both of us!"