Incomplete

Art Cred to @ _roalen on twitter as well as suggesting this chapter!!

It was a beautiful afternoon, which was weird for it being the end of January, so it would be a waste to not be outside. Satoru, Suguru, and Shoko sat at a picnic table. Shoko was smoking a cigarette as she watched the other two flirting back and forth. "Make sure to keep those beautiful eyes covered, 'toru." "Only if you say please, handsome~"

"Shokooo!!!" Everyone's attention turned towards the voice. "Utahime! Thank the heavens you showed up, now I can finally have an excuse to leave." Shoko said as she wrapped an arm around Utahime. Utahime looked over at Satoru and Suguru, crossing her arms over her chest. "They're at it again? Seriously guys, try to keep it in the bedroom." Satoru furrowed his brows at the two girls, causing Shoko to chuckle. "I'll see ya later guys!" Shoko waved as her and Utahime walked off, leaving Satoru and Suguru alone.

It was silent for a few minutes, only the sounds of the gentle breeze blowing through the trees being heard. "Hey, Satoru?" Satoru looked over to the dark haired male beside him, tilting his head slightly. "Hm?" He hummed, his voice was already the soft and gentle tone that he only spoke around Suguru.

This made Suguru's heart race even faster than it already was. He was fumbling with his fingers as he took a deep breath, meeting Satoru's bright blue eyes that were currently covered by his sunglasses. "I.. I think I like you."

Satoru stared at Suguru, searching his face for any hint of playfulness. The more he looked, the more he realized that he's never actually seen Suguru with this expression before, and he's stared at Suguru's face a lot more than he'd like to admit. Satoru's mind began to race as well as his heart. He felt his face heat up as he finally spoke up. "Of course you do! I'm Satoru Gojo!"

'Oh shit...'

Suguru's face fell, his gaze leaving Satoru's. He stood up from the table and moved his hands into his pockets as he refused to look at Satoru. "I uh, need to head back inside. I'll see you later.." "Wait-." Satoru called out but it was already too late. He sighed as he slumped back into the seat at the table, the sounds of the leaves rustling ringing in his ears.

'I've screwed up big time...'
_____________________________

Satoru scoffed as he walked down the overly decorated hallway. "I don't see why Yaga makes such a big deal out of Valentine's Day. We're not children anymore." Shoko looked over at Satoru as she rested her arms behind her head while she walked beside him. "We still are kids, Satoru. He tries his best to make Jujutsu Sorcerer's lives normal..." Satoru scoffed again at her words, even if he knew she was right.

"Got any plans for it?" Satoru looked back at her, raising an eyebrow. "Why would I?" Shoko chuckled and stopped as she faced him. "Like, a date or anything? There's no way you don't have any plans made." Satoru looked back at her, leaning against the wall to face her as well. "I don't see a point in it. Chocolates, flowers." He replied, trying to seem uninterested in the holiday. Shoko smirked and pulled a cigarette out from the pack she always kept in her pocket. 'Maybe they're having a lovers' quarrel.'

Satoru thought back on his and Shoko's conversation. 'Would it even be worth trying?' He thought to himself as he wandered mindlessly through the halls. The only time he saw Suguru was when they were around others. He would be lying if he said he didn't miss his best friend. The movie nights, studying together, hell even just the small walks they would take together. He enjoyed those most since he could steal the most glances during them. 'Holy shit...'

Satoru quickly pulled his phone out and texted Shoko.

Princess Sparkle: SOS, need you to get Suguru alone for me