My Son

Third person POV
18 August 2008
An apartment in NYC

It was night time or to be specific in the middle of the night and a woman was reading a book on her bed next to her baby. But her concentration was broken because of her baby crying.

Hera POV

It was middle of the night as I was reading a book about mortal babies but suddenly I heard the wailing of the baby as I looked at my Son. Yes now MY SON. I gently took him in my arm as I rock him. Hopefully he went to sleep after sometime. I put him down in bed and I looked at him and smiled. His mother was killed before I could help that mortal but she saved her baby. And on her dying breath she begged me to adopt him as she knew who I was.
And being the kind goddess I am. I adopted him and it was the best decision of my immortal life...
I smiled as I looked at his sleeping face.

"My Perseus"

I said as I lightly kissed him on his head. By now I can tell he is son of my brother Poseidon. He have same jet black hair and those sea green eyes as my brother.
He also broke his oath and I knew it is my time to confront him because I knew. He loves his children so much he will definitely look for Perseus.
So for the last time I  looked at Perseus and  got up from my bed and closed my eyes to contact my brother.

Poseidon POV

"WHERE THE FUCKING HELL IS MY SON"

I shouted at doctor in front of me. I am in NYC hospital as I knew today was Sally due date. And from the information I got she died giving birth. I mourn for her but right now I need to find my son.

"Sir please calm down---"

The doctor was saying but Poseidon stopped him

"YOU ARE ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN... YOU GUYS LOST MY SON.. AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME BE CALM..."

I said but then I heard my sister voice.

"Poseidon... Your son is in my care. Please come to me."

I heard her. It was Hera.
That bitch has my son now.....

"FUCKKKKKKK"

I said as I pushed that doctor away to get away from them and then I flashed to my sister place.

Third person POV

As Poseidon flashed him into Hera's apartment. He looked around and found Hera sitting on her couch feeding his son.

"What are you doing with my son"
With anger he said.

Hera showed him annoyed look. She now gently rocks him

"Keep quit. He is trying to sleep"

She said or more likely whisper

Poseidon looked at his son and founded that he was sleeping so again in a low voice he asked.

"Let my son go this instant Hera. Otherwise I promise--"

Before Poseidon could complete his sentence Hera interjected him

"Hold your horses brother. I will not harm my son"

She said emphasising  on word MY.
Poseidon looked shocked as he asked.

"What do you your son.. HE.IS.MY.SON"

He shouted. And because of that Perseus started crying.
Hera started rocking him on her shoulder and she sang him a lullaby as Perseus again fall asleep on his new mother shoulder. After he was asleep Hera said in a low voice.

"Before his mother death. She prayed to me. Asked me to adopt her son. So that he stay away from all the trouble. And I did adopt him."

She look at her sleeping baby.

"He needs a mother. And I need a son.
It is in our destiny."

She said as Poseidon look at her sister from a new prospective. He knew Hera always wanted a Child. Maybe it was in their destiny to be together.

"Ok I understood that. But let me remind you..your husband set a law that prevents us from interacting with our children lives."

He said as Hera smiled. A really cunning smile like that of a mischievous cat. He knew she found a loophole.

"Blood Parents cannot interfere with their children lives. But percues is my adopted Son. And just for safety I have not yet adopted him in godly way."

She said with that cunning smile. Poseidon looked at her with his eye brows raised.

"So you mean to tell me you can be with him without breaking any law"
He asked.

"Yes. That would be correct"

She answered now looking normal and her eyes on Perseus.

"But you can't stay with him forever. Zues will notice your absence."

He said looking at his sister.

"That is correct too. But for that I have a plan"

She said as a pillar of fire appeared and from it 30 year old beautiful woman came out.

"Hestia... What...."

Poseidon said looking at Hestia as she smiled at him and gently took Perseus from Hera arm to her.

"When ever Hera is busy Aunt Hestia will take care of you Baby..."

She said talking to Percues. Or specifically telling Poseidon that she will take care of percues if Hera is busy.

"Well... I won't be that busy. Zues won't be in his pant. So I could just say that I'm angry at him and want to be away from him."

Hera said as she shrugged her shoulder and we all laughed lighted.

Poseidon smiled and looked at baby Perseus and said.

"Well.... You guys have already decided. Then let it be... At least I know he will be safe"

He said as he gently touches Perceus and smiled. And then he vanished in the form of mist.

Hestia looked at his nephew and said.

"Don't you think our little boy needs a nickname"

Hestia said as she looks at her sister. For a minute Hera remained silent but then a smile reached her face as she gently takes him in her arms and said.

"Percy... I will call you my little Percy."