Connection

Last time:-

"I am bound to come into your life"

Continuation:-

(Percy POV)

Dad is right. You can't understand a woman. I was just thinking about her when....

"Great Son. You came like. A few hours ago and already bringing girls into your cabin....."

He said while laughing hard. Honestly a smile also made its way to my face.

"You know... I don't even want to answer to that, But....why are you here... I mean. No offence but.. aren't gods not allowed to interfere in their child's life."

I asked him. He just shrugged and said.

"Found loophole."

He said. I also shrugged but then got serious and spoke

"She knows about mom. This could turn out bad.... And she used to have visions of me. Can you tell me anything about that."

I asked him. He looked at me for a minute. And after gathering his word he spoke.

"I... may... Know... But I can't say for sure right now.. I will ask for your mother's opinion and then maybe I'll tell you."

He said with seriousness in his voice.
I nodded and sat on my bed.

"Hey..... It's early but. You know Things escalated so.... here you go happy early birthday son."
He said as he showed me a sword. A beautiful sword with 'Anaklusmos' ingraved in it. My brain translated it as I said.

"Riptide"

In a low voice. Dad chuckled and said.

"It is a magical sword made out of celestial bronze. And it can turn into a pen if a button is pressed at the buttom of handle. And vice versa. And it's magically enchanted, it will return to its owner if it's lost."

He said as my smile grew wider as I hugged him

"Thanks dad."

I said and I could hear dad chuckled

"Now You should take rest. Tomorrow your journey will begin. Good luck Son. And always remember. Your mother and I. Loves you"

He said as he vanished from the thin air. I smiled and replied to no one.

"I love you too... Mom dad."

And after that I went into the realm of Morpheus.

~~~~Time skip to morning~~~~

Third person POV

"Get up!!"

Annabeth shouted to Percy.
Percy just opened his one eye and looked at annabeth then he looked at the clock.

"Give me few moments"

Percy said in a hoarse voice.
He got up. Drank down a glass of water

"Why are you here. You said it's forbidden to enter other person cabin."

Percy asked in normal voice looking at annabeth.

"Chiron told me to wake you up.... And did anyone told you that you drool in your sleep"

Annabeth asked with a cheeky smile on her.
Percy just shrugged that and went to washroom to freshen up but then he stopped in his path and said

"Hey..... Listen I want to talk to you... Stay here. Let me just go and have a quick shower and then I'll begin."

He said as he went into washroom and after few minutes came out.

"I'll just stand outside... While you .... Umm... Change your clothes."

Annabeth said blushing like a tomato because Percy came out with just towel warp around his waist.

"No need."

Percy said as he put on his jeans on his towel and then removed the towel (boys know how to wear clothes with a towel) and then put on a t-shirt.

"Now..... I want to discuss the prophecy with you."

Percy told her as she tries to control her blush.

"Listen...... I was thinking of going on a quest with you only. I don't want to add third member."

Percy said. As annabeth looked at him sceptically.

"I know the prophecy mentioned about three people. But....."

Percy took a pause as he looked away and said.

"That prophecy also mentioned that I will be betrayed by the one I calls friend. That's why I don't want to bring another person."

Percy said sitting on his bed.
Annabeth was quiet for a moment and then she spoke

"Then why are you taking me..."

She asked.

Percy just looked at her and said.

"Don't know. Just my gut feeling. I feel connection between us. Like you mentioned..... And I could hear my gut telling that I could bet my life on you."

He said looking at her.
They both maintained that eye contact for few seconds then annabeth spoke.

"You.. sure about this."

She asked still keeping that eye contact Percy nodded and gave a half smile.

"Then let me think about our course of action."