Olympians

Important note in the end.

The Olympus Throne room

Third person POV

"Brother. This is the last time. I am telling you I did not steal your bolt.."

Poseidon said to his angry brother, Zues. Zues was accusing Poseidon of stealing his master bolt by the help of his new son. Zues didn't know the whole origin of Perseus. All he knew was that, there is a son of Poseidon. Living in new York City. For Zues that meant, that the boy stole his master bolt for his father. And that's why they were arguing.

Almost all the Olympians were present there. Some were trying to stop the fight. While some were wanting a blood bath. And there was also a category who doesn't give a shit about it.

But then something caught there attention. Hera and Hestia flashed in with a boy. Having sea green eyes and jet black hair. Simply stating. He is Son of Poseidon.

Poseidon POV

I was giving my justification against my brother accusations but then a flash caught my eyes. Hera and Hestia have came. With my boy. Perseus. How could they bring my son into all this. He could die because of my brother idiocity. And before I could say or do anything Zues spoke.

"Very well... Hera. You found the thief son of Poseidon."

He said looking at Hera and before he could say anything Hera spoke.

"He is not only Poseidon son. He is my son as well as."

Then chaos erupted in the throne room.

Third person POV

Zues was too shocked to say anything. The goddess of marriage. The embodiment of faithful The most faithful wife in the entire world cheated on her husband.
Zues mouth was like fish. Opening and closing without words coming out of it. Everyone was shocked
But Hera broke the silence and continued.

"As I was saying Perseus is my adopted Son. He is originally a son of Poseidon but when Perseus mother died she prayed to me and asked me to adopt Percy and I did that too.."

Hera said looking at Zues. Zues also composed himself but he didn't said anything so she continued.

"He was being raised by me. So he was always under my watch I could testify that Percy didn't steal your master bolt."

Hera said with her queen authority.

"How can you testify that. You
Yourself spoke that you raised him. Then maybe you might be protecting him. How can your testimony be valid."

Athena said eyeing Hera.

"Maybe you planned all this. Conspiring with Poseidon to dethrone father with the help of Poseidon demi God son."

Athena said looking at Hera and Percy as throne room became silent. Dead silent.

"With all due respect my lady.... Why do I need to dethrone lord Zues. When his kingdom is about be collapsed"

Percy said breaking the silence and looking at Athena eye to eye

"What do you mean boy. How can the father kingdom be collapsed"

It was Artemis. Percy looked at her and spoke.

"You don't know"

Percy said as he looks at her clueless face. Then he looks at his mother