They know

Third person POV
Yancy Academy
5 year time skip since the last chapter.
(Percy is now 11 years old just about to be twelve. Therefore all characters have the same age as original)

It was a normal day in Yancy Academy which was finally getting over. The school bell rang as students immediately started flowing out. Finally school was over. Those who were boarding in school stayed there but those who are normal students started towards the school gate to head home and in this crowd our protagonist was also trying to sneak his way to school gates but he was stopped by a pair of arm.

"Hey Percy....."

A girl said to Percy. She has shoulder length honey blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a top and jeans with a pair of sneakers. She was Elena Kate. The school Queen.

She smiled at him and lock his arm and try to pull it near her breast. Highlight try. Now if you think a loser in the last chapter got school Queen hooked on him. Well... You see after Percy got beat up last time. Hera herself trained him. From weaponry to maths test. She wanted him to be prepared for anything and ace at everything. Percy didn't know why his mother forced him to such limits but he knew it was better to not question his mother. So because of all that training his body got super jacked and his mind got insanely Sharper.

That's why now even the school Queen can't resist our boy charm
But Percy being our protagonist
removed his arm from two melons and said.

"Firstly it's Perseus. Secondly I don't wanna date you."

Percy said as he started going his way out.
But again she appeared and smiled at him and said.

"C'mon honey... We are good. We are made for each other. We're both best at school. You are the most handsome boy and I'm the most beautiful girl. You are best at swimming. And I'm our school's best athlete. We could be the hot talk for months if we get together."

She said as she stopped him by coming in front of him.
Percy groaned.

"Look kate. You maybe beautiful and all that. But look. My mother just won't allow me to have relationship. She made it clear and I don't wanna upset my mother"

Percy said as she started at him wide eyes.

"So.. you are saying you are ignoring my proposal just cause your mom said no..."

"Umm...Yea.... And other than that you are just too.... Casual minded. Sorry"

With saying that he started moving forward but this kate girl still moved with him as She keeps on saying things and Percy was just ignoring her but then a voice caught his attention.

"Percy Mr. Brunner is looking for. He wants to have a word with you. Ya know Greek related stuff"

It was Grover. Percy best friend. Percy sighed and smiled at his saviour. And went with him. As Kate groaned.

After they left her. Percy smiled and said.

"Thanks buddy."

He said Grover also smiled. They keep on moving to school gate and there was a comfortable silence. When they reached the gate Percy said goodbye to Grover as Grover was a hosteler.

As percy went outside a car stopped infront of him and a woman came out it. Percy smiled and walked to her and hug her

"Hey. Aunt Hestia."

He broke the hug and asked.

"Lemme guess. Mom is busy in meeting"

Percy said as she nod. He smiled sadly. Lately Hera is busy in meetings so Percy gets very less to see her. He was a bit sad. Hestia felt that so she put her arms on his shoulder and said.

"Don't worry you mom is busy. But you favourite aunt is here champ."

She said as she ruffled his hair. Percy chuckled and said.

"C'mon you are my only aunt."

He said while Chuckling as she raised her eyebrows on him but then smiled. They both sat in the car and start the driveway to Percy home. It wasn't far.

"How was your day."

Hestia asked. And she heard Percy groan.

"Well.... It looks like being famous isn't good thing... I mean I'm okay with all the attention but when girls come over me and ask me to be their boyfriend. It just doesn't end well...."

He said as Hestia giggled at her nephew comment. But then he asked.

"Well... aunt.... Why is mom against dating.... I mean I just don't understand..."

Hestia looked at Percy with her side eyes as she smiled a sly smile.

"Ohhh.... Looks like you got yourself a girl.."

She giggled as percy blushed a bit but then he asked.

" Ok a serious note aunt. Why is.... She so against dating... I mean I don't like any girl now. But maybe in future. I will. But if she would be against it..... Then It would be a problem"

He said seriously. Just then they reached their home.
It was nothing big. A normal American house with a nice frontward and some gardenry and a nice house with a good backward.
They went into home and Percy asked her the same question again. Hestia kept silent for a moment and then said.

"There was a time when she was in love. Ya know young love. She thought that man was perfect. But guess what. It turned out to be just the opposite. He cheated on her many times. So when she got fed up with that man she left him. Look she really loves you. She doesn't want you to go through things she went through. Maybe when you are older and in the age to have a stable relationship. Hera would find you a perfect bride. But before that. I don't believe she will allow you to have a relationship. And get yourself heartbroken."

Hestia said with all her wise tone. Percy kept quiet as he shrugged his shoulders and said.

"Well... At least I won't have to worry about finding a girlfriend. My mom already got me a wife"

He said Chuckling. Hestia also giggled at that.

Just then Hera came from the door with tension on her face.

"They know about him........"