21-30

Chapter 21 Fighting the Zombie Rats

Chu Xiao, who got out of the car with Jiang Yu, also saw this scene and was about to step forward to rescue his companion.

Jiang Yu threw out a vine as thick as a baby's arm with his right hand, gathered his spiritual power, and pulled the overturned car over. At that moment, his left hand fired three large ice blades, and the big rat that attacked the car was pierced by the ice blades. He passed by and fell to the ground with a crash, the ground shook several times.

Chu Xiao and the others also rescued the people trapped in the car. At this time, the rats following behind also arrived. They looked at their companions who fell on the ground, squeaking, and their eyes became even brighter. It's red

Jiang Yu also frowned. No wonder these ghosts ran so fast. They had all awakened their powers, and they were still 100% awakened. Their level was much higher than that of Chu Xiao.

Jiang Yu turned to Chu Xiao and said quickly, "Hurry up and help me protect my team members. Don't talk nonsense. If you stay, you will only delay me. I have to distract myself from protecting you?"

Chu Xiao took a deep look at Jiang Yu and realized that he was too insignificant in front of these behemoths. "I will protect your team members. You should be careful."

Chu Xiao turned around and said "专" to the people behind him. Everyone ran forward and turned their heads to look at Jiang Yu. At this moment, this figure who was not tall was like the Nine Heavens Mysterious God in their eyes.

Jiang Yu first put the car away and then focused all his attention on these ghosts.

Sun Miao and Jiangcheng even cried while running, blaming themselves for not being able to

The zombie rats saw the rations running away, and just about to catch up, when the overwhelming ice blades came towards them, they immediately gave up chasing the rations. Some zombie rats nimbly avoided the ice blades and rushed directly towards Jiang Yu. Jiang Yu bounced and his body Standing firmly in the air, she took out her own sword. The second level of Liufeng Swordsmanship was made powerful by her. Chu Xiao and the others, who had no power to fight back, fell to the ground one by one under Jiang Yu's sword.

The power of Liufeng Sword Technique, combined with Jiang Yu's peak foundation-building strength, quickly wiped out most of the zombie rats. Jiang Yu himself also fought smoothly, combining the anger of being betrayed in Xuantian Continent and the emotions after time travel. I was frustrated and vented all my frustration on these zombie rats.

Some zombie rats with higher IQs made whining sounds to the sky. Jiang Yu knew that this was when they were calling for companions.

Jiang Yu focused half of his spiritual power on the Liufeng Sword, and at this time the Liufeng Sword also emitted an icy blue halo. He used Liufeng Slash horizontally, and all the zombie rats were cut in half.

Jiang Yu staggered back a few steps. Her cultivation was about to break through, but now was not the time. Another batch of zombie rats who received the call signal should be coming soon. Jiang Yu used her mental skills to suppress her cultivation. Two minutes later, another group of zombie rats arrived. Chu Xiao and the others, who were hiding 500 meters away, saw another group of zombie rats running towards them within a few steps of their appearance. Although they were worried, they knew that now they The only thing he could do was not to hold Jiang Yu back and ordered the team members to hide.

Jiang Yu held the long sword and looked at the zombie rats running towards him with an expressionless face. She put the sword away in the space, transferred her spiritual power, and made flying gestures. With tons of numbness and overwhelming icicles, she directed towards the running zombies. The rats rushed towards me, killing two-thirds of them with this move, but the remaining one-third became even more violent.