211-220

Chapter 211 If you don't drift, you won't be able to find the north.

Bao Dazhuang heard the shouting at the door and ignored it.

He said to Jiang Yu respectfully, "Brother Jiang, please use it slowly, don't be in a hurry."

Even if the King of Heaven is here today, he cannot stop me from entertaining my benefactor.

"You guys use it slowly, I'll go out and take a look."

Jiang Yu nodded, and Bao Dazhuang walked out aggressively.

Xiaobao picked up a small bun and took a bite. She frowned, but she didn't spit it out and swallowed it slowly.

Then he said: "It's not as delicious as what Dad Wen made."

Dabao and Erbao also nodded in agreement. Xiaobao said: "Mom, it's not as delicious as Father Wen's. You just said you were panicking."

Father Wen once said that lying will make your nose grow."

Erbao said, "I also think it's not as delicious as the one made by my uncle."

But why does mother say thank you? "

Jiang Yu put down her chopsticks and said, "Mom didn't lie.

If you don't think it tastes good, it's because your mouths have been tricked.

Now that you can eat this in this environment, it is already a very good food.

Not everyone is as lucky as us. Not only do we not have to worry about eating and drinking, but we can also spend time studying delicious food and satisfy our appetites.

Nowadays, many people still don't have enough to eat, don't have enough clothes to wear, and are still struggling for survival and living a difficult life.

"My mother just said it was delicious. She not only commented on the food, but also expressed her affirmation and gratitude to the boss for his hard work."

Erbao nodded in understanding, his eyes full of confusion.

Wen Jinyan: "Er Bao, uncle, I want to ask you a question?

You like a child very much and you prepare for his arrival every day

When he arrives, give him the gift you carefully prepared

Then the second treasure is hope. Does he like the gift you gave him, or does he not like it? "

Erbao blurted out, "Of course I hope he likes it."

Wen Jinyan smiled and said, "Yes, of course we hope others will like what we prepare with care."

"The uncle boss just prepared the breakfast with great care. Of course, I hope the breakfast guests will like it."

Erbao nodded clearly, "I understand, uncle."

Jiang Yu gave Wen Jinyan a thumbs up. When it came to teaching children, she was really not as good as her senior brother.

Wen Jinyan smiled fondly, "If you can't eat it, don't eat it. Don't force yourself."

"You are a unique pearl, don't force yourself because of anyone."

Jiang Yu didn't plan to eat anymore. Not only were the children's mouths spoiled, but so was she.

Jiang Yu said with a smile, "Senior brother, my mouth has also been naughty.

"Also, senior brother, please stop praising me from now on, otherwise I will be so distracted that I can't find my way around."

Xuanqing rolled his eyes, "If you don't drift, you won't be able to find the north."