101-110

Chapter 101 Launch

Song Zhihui said quickly, "I don't know what you want, please feel free to tell me."

Master Qingfeng said: "I have been traveling for several months. Now I am physically exhausted and mentally exhausted. I have to rest for a few days to regain my strength."

Song Zhihui nodded clearly, "I'm so abrupt. The three real people have come all the way. They should rest first. They have already prepared accommodation and food for the three real people. Please come with me, the three real people."

Song Zhihui spent a lot of money to entertain these three people who claimed to be real people. The house prepared for the three of them also had a separate yard for each person. He also hired two helpers in each yard and the food was all picked up. Song Zhihui Seeing the satisfied looks in the eyes of the three people, I felt relieved.

Chu family

Chu Rui was reporting to Old Man Chu about the news of the Song family, "Grandpa, do you think the three people they brought back today are very powerful? They look very interesting in their dressing up."

Mr. Chu: "The more you show off yourself like this, the less capable you are. Let's wait and see. Maybe we can even watch a joke."

"But where your aunt lives, send more people to keep an eye on it so that no one gets the chance to cause trouble."

Chu Rui: "Grandpa, I know, has already made arrangements. A few more rats were found in the hospital. Dr. Wang didn't find any suspicious behavior, but his wife and Song Zhihui's wife were very close. "

Mr. Chu: "You must be on guard against others. If you really need to have a caesarean section at that time, it is best not to use him."

Minglan sighed, "I haven't seen Xiaoyu since Mo'er left. She didn't show up the last few times I went. I don't know if Mo'er can come back in time."

Mr. Chu: "No one can say for sure! Whether they can make it back in time or not? I just hope they can be safe."

Chu Rui: "Grandpa, grandma, uncle and uncle are all veterans who have experienced many battles. They have rich experience and ability to respond to situations, and they also have so many people. They will definitely be safe.

It's normal for the aunt to be angry. When the uncle comes back, he will definitely be able to comfort the aunt.

By the way, there is another good news. There is new progress at the hydroponic test base. Wheat, corn, and rice have all sprouted. The germination rate is already about 85%, but how long does it take to grow? How was the final harvest? It's still unknown"

Mr. Chu also had a smile on his face, "You have to eat the food one bite at a time and walk the road step by step. This has already been a big step forward."

The security over there must be in place. Is it enough to select wood-type superpowers from the past? "

Chu Rui: "It's still in the experimental stage and there is no large-scale planting. It is enough."

On Jiang Yu's side, now comparing the growth conditions of the five pots of plants, the two pots raised by Zhou Hua, without the power, have withered in a few days, while the one raised with the power is still alive, but not very energetic.

The three pots I raised are all still alive and growing very well, which shows that there is still a difference between wood supernatural powers and wood aura. Even in acidic soil, plants can survive and grow if watered with spiritual springs. There is no guarantee that there will be spiritual veins in Beiyang Mountain in Nanshi. A place with spiritual veins will definitely breed many natural and earthly treasures. This trip seems to be inevitable.