201-210

Chapter 201 Master is super handsome

No matter how busy Chu Xiao was outside, it didn't affect the joy of seeing the people in the house again after a long separation.

They were all happily cooking hot pot. Of course, what Jiang Yu was eating was what Wen Jinyan had prepared when he was in Wuyou Valley.

Before she even had to do anything, Wen Jinyan was like a roundworm in her belly. Whatever dish she wanted to pick up next would appear on her plate.

Jiang Yu swallowed the food in his mouth and said with a smile, "Senior brother, after living with you for a long time, I will probably be useless.

In the past, I could cook some home-cooked dishes, but now I can hardly tell the difference between salt and sugar.

Moreover, you and Master have made me cunning. If I accidentally get lost again one day, how will I survive? "

Wen Jinyan smiled and rinsed her another chopsticks, "No, I won't let you get lost."

"Tell senior brother what you want to eat. If you know how to cook it, senior brother will cook it for you right away. If you don't know how to cook it, just give me some time and I can figure it out."

Jiang Yu burped, "Senior brother, if you open a restaurant, your business will be so good that it will explode."

Wen Jinyan looked at her dotingly and patted her back, "I am the exclusive chef for you, mother and son, and others can't eat it even if they want to."

Xuanqing snorted coldly, "Ha! What a good boy, you haven't even crossed the river yet, and you're thinking of tearing down the bridge."

But Wen Jinyan said, "Uncle Third Master, how can you do that! I still need you to build more bridges."

Jiaqin said with a smile, "Uncle Third Master, you are not at a loss.

"I've often heard Master Uncle complain that the apprentices he trained so hard over the years ended up helping you train them."

Xuanqing: "Humph! Who told me to be so good?"

Jiaqin glanced at the third uncle with difficulty, "Forget it, each one is more narcissistic than the other, she should just eat her food in peace!"

Xuanqing saw Jiaqin's eyes and immediately became unconvinced, "Xiaobao, is your master handsome?"

Xiaobao nodded quickly, "Handsome, Master is super handsome."

Xuanqing was immediately very proud, "Xiaobao still has vision."

Jiaqin:......

Chu Xiao, who was trying to calm down his emotions, returned to the Chu family. Everyone was still sitting in the living room, including her mother-in-law and Yilan.

Minglan looked at Mo'er, she was in a good mental state, not decadent, and her worries were relieved.

Asked, "Hey, have you seen the children? Do they recognize you?"

There was no emotion on Chu Xiao's face, but he felt extremely painful in his heart, "Mom, I didn't see the children.

"I just talked with Jiang Yu for a while and then came back."

"She didn't let you see the children. You are the biological father of the children. How could we have children without you? How could she be so heartless? We didn't do anything wrong back then. It's not that we didn't care about her. It was her. We were not notified when the child was born. How can we put all the fault on our side?

After all, are you still from a small family? The ideological realm is too narrow."

Chu Xiao watched his mother speak such a long paragraph without even taking a breath, and she was indeed more than 20 years younger than three years ago. Looking back carefully, his mother had never spoken to someone behind their back like this before. no