Engagement .

RECAP:
Pragya and Luthras meeting

Bonding between Pragya and Pratik.

Reception of Mr and Mrs Mehra.

Planning of revenge.

Now let's move ahead.

Few days later , after fixing of the alliance the Singhs invite both the Raisinghania and Luthra family , for family meet and also to discuss about engagement.

All of them agreed to go for the family meet and informed the same to them.

NEXT DAY

SINGH MANSION

You can see commotion going around the house , as the family of their to be daughter in law are coming to fix the engagement date

You can see Pammi moving to and from from kitchen to hall in order to check the preparations at both.
She has even send Tanvi and Tarun, for shopping of gifts but still she is anxious for all these.

Seeing her worked out Kishore says:

Pammi everything is done and about shopping and other gifts it can be done , after the engagement date is finalized.
By then King came out of his study where he was busy with virtual meeting and sees his father calming his mother.
So he asks : Papa what happened and why is mom anxious.

Kishore: Beta today Pragya ' s family are coming to finalize the engagement date, so your mother doesn't want to any lack in hospitality .

King: Mom just don't be tired and it is only a family meet .
Don't take any tension ,tell me everything I will make sure all the works are dinner.

AFTERNOON

By twelve , families together reached Singh' s place.
Then all of them were welcomed and they sat in the living room.

Imagine the elders sitting on the couches and the younger generation take place below them on the floor

Kishore: Now that everyone is here , let's talk about everything to be done for engagement . By the time our discussion will be finished , Panditji will come .