New beginning

Hello friends

Sorry for late update friends.
I had to go for  an impromptu wedding invitation  from  a relative.

PRECAP  :  Engagement of  Kingya.

Family  picnic

Planning of  revenge.

Now here we go

NEW DELHI

MEHRA  MANSION

There are lot of news reporters and media houses people gathered  outside in order to shoot their questions,  after the shocking revelation by Ex- Mrs Mehra.

Let me take  you guys in flashback to show what actually happened.

☆☆☆☆☆

FLASHBACK 

MUMBAI 

After the family returns back Mumbai,  trio reveal everything   regarding the  revenge to all their families and ask their opinion on this.

All of them agreed on revenge and to not reveal the engagement  of King and Pragya,  Riya suggested  :

Beta let us the Raisinghanias  organise a press conference  together with  an  introductory  party for Pragya.

Riddhima  : Yes , Maa is right  ,  Pratik  can  tell the complete  story of  their  parents, if Preeta doesn't  have any objection .

Preeta  : No I do not have any problem with this, as truth cannot  remain hidden  for long.

Arjun : We will also announce  that we have  legally  adopted  Pihu.

Pragya : What!

Pratik  : Yes Pihu ,  as soon as I told them about  you , they made adoption papers . As you were an adult we needed your signature,  so....

Pragya  : Wait how come I never recall signing  any such paper.

King   : That is because  you remember  signing  some papers which   , I gave you. Those were the adoption  papers.

This made Pragya  shocked  and seeing the love of Arjun and Riya she got emotional  and hugs them and keeps crying  for a while.
After they console  her , she remembers something  and  says:

Pragya  :  But my surname..?

Riya : Don't  worry Pihu  , beta your legal documents  will have both the surnames same as Pratik has.

Mahesh : OK  , Now  that all legal formalities  are over . When to keep the party.

Pragya : Why don't  we keep it  tomorrow  , because   I don't want to  delay more.

As decided  they start  calling for event managers and  all of them started sending  invites to their work circles  and friend circles.

PARTY  DAY.

RAISINGHANIA MANSION

All  of the arrangements  for the  party has been done and all of them are eagerly waiting for the  party to begin gor different  reasons.

As soon as  the clock ticks to  evening,  the hall starts filling  with guests and media houses.

The people  around  are quite curious  to know the  reason of this sudden  party. Even the media  houses are eagerly waiting for the  party to begin .

Sometimes later the families  start entering the hall through the  stairs.