Marriage dates

Hello friends
Welcome to the new chapter of the day.

Thank you for your  votes and comments  dear reader. Keep voting as it inspires us to write more eagerly  and enthusiastically .

RECAP  : Revelation of Pragya ' s  relationship with  Raisinghanias

Truth about Dadi ' s death.

Chaos in Mehra and  Arora house Delhi.

NOW LET'S GO

NEW DELHI

KHANNA HOUSE.

Living room ( imagine  Disha and Purab  sitting  here)

Living room
( imagine  Disha and Purab  sitting  here).

After the revelation by Pragya  , even they were shocked  knowing about her brother and family.
Their anger on Mehras  increased tenfolds after the revelation by Pragya.

They were talking about  something these among themselves

Disha : How low will Alia and Tanu fall, they planned the murder of Pragya di.

Purab : True and even knowing  their nature  Abhi believed them and ousted Pragya di .

Disha :  Leave it ,do you know yesterday  after the revelation,  Shrishti  called me telling that they  are  ready to forgive  Abhishek Mehra. And he is going Mumbai  to meet  Pragya di.

Purab : What  are they fools or what. How can they forget every humiliation  faced due to Mehras.  We need to inform  Pragya  di  about all these.

Disha  : Yes I am  calling her.

Within two rings Pragya received  her call  and  says :

Hello  Disha  , How are you?

Disha : Leave all this pleasantries,  Di ihave something  urgent to inform to you.

Pragya : Haa bol Disha

Purab then takes the call and says : Di ,after you revealed  everything, that spineless creature  came to Arora house and Sarla Maa,  Shrishti and  Jaanki  beeji  forgave him and they want you both to unite.

Pragya  : What , how  can  they forget all the humiliation and allegations  put by the Mehras.

Purab  : Di not only that ,that spineless  Abhishek Mehra  is going there to meet you .

Pragya : Leave all that  I  will  take care of that spineless fool.
How are you guys and are Disha and the baby alright.

Purab : Yes di they both are doing good,  only her moodswings are making me mad.

Pragya: OK  , bye guys . I need to inform all this to my family.

MUMBAI

RAISINGHANIA MANSION