Chapter 22 - Chapter 31 City S Base

Zhou Yi was stunned and said: "Jing Xia, is your friend a little strange? Could it be that he really came from the courtyard?"

  Jing Xia glanced at Qi Yang casually and said, "You can treat him as a mute."

  Zhou Yi: "..."

  Qi Yang: "..."

  Ji Chuancheng raised his eyes slightly and glanced at Jing Xia. His face was as indifferent and calm as ever, but there was a deep smile in his eyes. His thin lips were slightly hooked, and he was handsome. His face is much softer. But soon, he turned away and continued to observe his surroundings seeming aimlessly.

  Since Qin Chu and Yu Kai left, Ji Chuancheng has been following Jing Xia and Qi Yang without saying a word. Once he wanted to disappear, it was as if he really had no sense of existence, and even Zhou Yi didn't notice his existence. Hiding his figure in the darkness and walk silently.

  Because of the need to save electricity , the entire S city seemed to be really shrouded in darkness after nightfall. The moonlight was dim, the stars were sparse, and the people who occasionally walked on the road slowly disappeared, and in the end only a few were left heading home.

  Zhou Yi took Jing Xia and the others for about a kilometer, and finally stopped in front of a two-story civilian building. He first smiled and walked forward to say a few words to a shriveled, black and thin short man. Then he brought the other person to Jingxia and introduced: "This is an evolver from our base. His ability is speed and agility type has also evolved a little in strength. We are still some distance away from the headquarters, so we asked him to take us to the headquarters so that we can go faster."   Jing Xia looked at the dark and thin man up and down for a long time, and found that this  man was a stranger like Zhou Yi, he didn't look at him any more. He nodded and said, "Okay, that's hard work."

  Although he felt a little sorry for the other party, Jingxia also knew that the headquarters of the S City Base was beside the Huangpu River, which was still some distance away from their current location. of. So they did not refuse. The group of people stepped onto an old rickshaw. Before they could stand still, the thin dark man pulled up the front pole and started running.

  Jingxia lost his footing and almost fell down. Suddenly he felt a warm and strong arm pulling him back, and then held his hand tightly. Jing Xia subconsciously raised his head, and his eyes fell into a pair of deep and quiet eyes, and he couldn't help but be startled . After a long time, he woke up and whispered: "Thank you."

  Ji Chuancheng shook his head slightly: "Be careful."

           Jing Xia coughed twice, then calmly broke away Ji Chuancheng's hand and helped him leaned on the iron railing half a man's height to steady his body. He lowered his head and didn't notice that Ji Chuancheng narrowed his eyes slightly because of his actions, but he quickly returned to normal.

  The whistling wind blew past Jingxia's ears, and the cool evening breeze in the autumn night blew his long hair back. The air is mixed with the moist breath of the ocean, and there is a calm smell of danger. The little black ball on top of his head pulled hard on Jingxia's two bunches of black hair, and his fat body swayed left and right with the fierce night wind, almost falling down several times.

  "Jiji!"

  Jingxia responded and took the mutated hamster off his head. He said words of disgust, but the movements of his hands were very gentle and serious: "If you pull my hair again, I will become bald in middle age. I'll cut all your hair and become a hairless mouse."

  "Qqjijiji..."

  He put his little head in Jingxia's hand twice as if he was being coquettish, and then twisted his little body around. It found a comfortable place and stood up. His two small eyes were shining with light as he curiously looked at this strange and beautiful steel city.