Chapter 41 - 50 Beast Tide

At the birthday party, he could only give Jingxia a cold face for three days at most, but he quickly reconciled with him.

  He need to think about this more carefully...

  Jingxia raised his eyes and rubbed his chin.

  It seems that the only time when he made the biggest fuss was when he was almost led to take drugs by those idle "friends".

  At that time, he was still underage, his grandfather had also passed away, and his father was away from home all the time. No one at home took care of him, so he often went out to drink and have fun with the second-generation rich and officials. He don't know who is a drug addict that day and brought that thing into the box.

  Jingxia was so drunk that he was ready to inhale the white powder under the cheers of everyone. But as soon as he took the pipe and before he lowered his head, he suddenly heard a noise from the crowd. As soon as the brief commotion started, it completely froze, and everyone was silent and did not dare to say a word.

  Jing Xia still remembered that he raised his head in a daze and saw the bamboo horse who had been thrown into the army for several years. He laughed while still drunk: "Ah Chuan, you... when did you come back? Why didn't you tell me in advance?"

  His later memory was Ji Chuancheng's extremely powerful uppercut, which hit him hard. He passed out directly.

  From then on, he really severed ties with those so-called friends and never dared to do evil again. He had never expected that someone in the circle would actually do such a thing, and he would definitely regret it when he sobered up. If he accidentally gets infected, the consequences will definitely not be that simple.

  Because of this matter, Ji Chuancheng kept him cool for more than half a year, and finally got rid of his anger.

  Thinking of this, Jingxia couldn't help but start to think - how did he make Ji Chuancheng calm down in the first place?

 "Chichichichichi! Chichichichichichichi!"

  A burst of random chirping sounds suddenly disrupted Jingxia's thoughts. He felt the constant jumping movements of the little guy above his head. First he raised his eyes and glanced upward, then looked down, and at a glance he saw Yu Kai's arms restored to their original state.

  That terrible and ugly scar disappeared without a trace, as if it was supposed to be like that. Yu Kai kept looking at his arm in wonder, his strong and tough face full of incredible joy.

  Qin Chu also breathed a sigh of relief. She wiped away the sweat dripping from her forehead, curled her red lips, and turned to look at Ji Chuancheng and Jing Xia with a smile. "Master, I have conducted several experiments before when I was in the research institute. Judging from the current situation, there should be no problem with my abilities."

  Ji Chuancheng nodded silently, but did not confirm Qin Chu's words: " You and Yu Kai go to the research institute to check first, and if there are any special circumstances, come and tell me."

  Qin Chu nodded, and then followed Yu Kai out of the room.

  Suddenly, only Jingxia and Ji Chuancheng were left in the huge room. The mutated hamster lying on top of Jingxia's head obediently held its breath and pretended that it didn't exist. The little black dumpling covered in flesh completely buried his little head in Jingxia's soft hair, and couldn't see out of sight.

  This week, Uncle Rat was half-frozen to death by the inexplicable air-conditioning and didn't want to come out, hum!

  As if he just realized that he was in a bad situation now, an awkward smile appeared on Jing Xia's elegant and handsome face. He laughed dryly for a long time, turned around and said: "Ah...Ah chuan, I have a cleaning task this afternoon, how about I go out first?" With that, he took a step to leave.