Chapter 66- Chapter 82 S1

Fortunately, there were quite a few evolvers left in the institute to protect humans, so Zhou Yi led his team of elite evolvers to launch a human counterattack.

  And the most threatening beast was waiting with its big eyes, pulling at the ruins of the building everywhere, as if looking for something. It climbed over one collapsed building after another, and occasionally saw some mutated beasts that were smashed to death, but continued to search without even a millisecond of delay.

  Under the cover of the huge boulder, Qi Yang was half lying on the ground, looking at the... "person" blocking him in shock and horror.

  Even though he is a human being, he is not.

  His body was covered with tiny wounds, each one so familiar to Qi Yang that he could tell the time, place and method of their being left. On his chest, there was a wound with tender flesh. Inside, the black flesh that had been corroded and poisoned by the potassium cyanide solution could be seen, which was slowly healing.

  Qi Yang felt this feeling of being unable to move for the first time.

  His brain clearly told him that this was not a dream, and his body clearly reminded him of the pain all over his body, but... this mutated beast, which he called a "disgusting bedbug," was right in front of his eyes, and suddenly has become like this!

  Let him open his eyes, open his eyes!

 He saw something that completely overturned the past scientific worldview!

  "cough..."

  S1's back was leaning against a huge rock. After the research institute collapsed, the floor of the first underground floor collapsed to the second underground floor. At that time, Qi Yang was holding the scarred black mutant beast to avoid the sudden "earthquake". He even prepared to die to protect this precious mutant beast, but he did not expect that he would be rescued by this dying beast.

  "Cough cough... huff cough cough..."

  Blood spat out from the mutated beast's mouth, and the rust-smelling liquid left red marks on Qi Yang's fair face and continued to drip. However, his body remained firmly pressed against the huge rock, using his seemingly weak arms to hold it up to prevent it from collapsing.

  Blood spread across Qi Yang's vision, and he was so trembling that he couldn't speak.

  "Hey...yang...cough cough cough cough...yang..."

  It seems that all the blood in the body is drained. In S1's chest, the piece was stabbed with a sharp knife and then used a hose. Where the poison was administered, red and black blood kept pouring out. Blood came out profusely from his mouth. Because his back was holding a construction stone weighing at least 1 ton, his spine was bent in a weird and inexplicable way.

  Just now, when the ceiling came down, Qi Yang seemed to hear several crisp sounds. It was the sound of ribs breaking.

  Qi Yang's right hand was firmly pressed between him and S1's body. The hot touch transmitted from the opponent's abdomen could not make his eyes seem to emerge -the ribs were barbed out of the skin and pierced through the belly. Scenes of intestines and blood flowing across the face.

  The blood in the sky dyed Qi Yang's field of vision into large areas of bright red, so red that it was dazzling, so red that it was shocking, so red...it made him feel that his whole face was burning, as the blood dripped from the other person's mouth. , a little bit of dripping fell on his cheek, leaving him...nowhere to escape.

  "S...s1?"

  At this time, he still asked tentatively with disbelief.

  The scene in his arms where he watched the other person transform from a mutated beast into a human form, those words with the familiar "buzz" sound, and this person who was so familiar to him that he could describe it even with his eyes closed. The various scars that appeared - Qi Yang still couldn't completely believe that such a fantasy thing happened!