Chapter 83- Chapter 103 Last Moment

"Cough..." Su Weishang spat out a mouthful of blood and said, "I... I didn't lose..."

  Jing Xia covered the wound in his abdomen and looked at Su Weishang calmly: "You lost."

  "No!" The voice suddenly rose, and Su Weishang's face was ferocious: "I didn't lose! I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you! I'm going to cough..."

  Jing Xia had already lowered his right hand naturally and penetrated Su Weishang's chest. The skates did not disappear. The ice blade blocked Su Weishang's wound tightly, slowing down the flow of blood, but under the blazing sunlight, it had a faintly melt.

  Su Weishang walked slowly: "Why...why do you have these things! Why should I die in the first wave of beasts! I am not willing to give in, I am not willing to give in! I want to kill you, I want to kill you ! !"

  Listening to Su Weishang's words, Jing Xia's eyes slowly opened. He suddenly felt that his mind went blank. Except for the wound on the left side of his abdomen that there was still a kind of residual warmth. Every other corner felt like he's falling into an ice cellar and he could not breathe.

  He asked with a trembling voice: "What do you mean... you died in the first beast wave?"

  Su Weishang staggered towards Jingxia step by step. His steps were very slow and he almost fell down several times, but still didn't give up. The delicate and beautiful little face is full of resentment and jealousy, which makes the bright and fresh beauty less and emphasize his ugliness.

  Behind him, Wu Jiqing's consciousness began to blur.

  "Do you think you are victorious? Do you think you are successful? Impossible! I tell you, I will live in this life just to see how you die!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Jingxia suddenly felt  a powerful force pulling his body forward. The force came so suddenly that he couldn't react at all, and his injured body made it difficult for him to escape from the force.

  At the end of the journey -

  Su Weishang suddenly revealed the broken long knife in his hand.

  Just as mysterious as it appeared, it disappeared instantly after stabbing Wu Jiqing, and now... it pointed coldly at Jing Xia's chest with the aura of death.

  Jing Xia subconsciously wanted to resist, but he discovered everything too quickly. When he could barely control his body, he was already less than one meter away from the long knife. Su Weishang used his last strength to swing his sword forward, but Jing Xia reluctantly spread a wall of water.

  "Bang——"

  The force pulling his body suddenly disappeared, and Jing Xia suddenly fell to the ground.

  Su Weishang's body was suddenly knocked down and hit the rock. He groaned and spit out a large mouthful of blood, then lay on the ground and twitched continuously. The ice blades that penetrated his body were all broken into ice shards due to the sudden impact, scattered on the ground.

  Jing Xia covered the bleeding wound with one hand and took a deep breath. As he raised his head, his eyes suddenly met the anxiously running man.

  Ji Chuancheng was wearing a long black coat. Whether because he was too anxious, a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead. Without even looking at Wu Jiqing and Su Weishang who were lying on the ground, he ran straight towards Jingxia, lifted him up with trembling hands, and said in a trembling voice: "How is your wound? Qin Chu is right behind in the medical area, I will take you to find her immediately!"