Three

The alarm clock buzzed at seven in the morning, but nothing could wake Raasya Kapoor up until she herself wanted to do so. Her mother had strictly told her to get up on time as they had to go to the airport to receive Adhyant. Raasya switched the alarm clock off and went to sleep again. At nine, Vandana came storming into her room and pulled the curtains apart. "Mamma!" Raasya screamed pulling her blanket up. Vandana fumed with anger and yelled, "Shona, I swear upon God, I'll shake that laziness off you forever if you don't leave your bed right now. Its already nine and we have to reach the airport by eleven."

"Airport!" She got up and held her head, "I completely forgot about it."

"Get ready and come down in thirty minutes." Vandana commanded.

"Thirty minutes?"

"Forty minutes."

"Mamm..."

"Forty-five. Not more than that. Hurry up now." Vandana left the room and Raasya let out a sigh talking to herself, "This Adhyant Khurana has already started storming my life!" She got up and went to the bathroom. As the warm drops of water escaped the shower and touched her skin, she went back to school days. She remembered how she was everyone's favorite. Her father had asked her to make Adhyant feel comfortable at the school when he had joined. She introduced him to her friends, but his only friends were his books. His nerdy yet charming looks had attracted many girls but he never showed any interest in them. He would talk to Raasya sometimes because of their families' relations which made many girls envy against Raasya. Today, she was going to meet him after five long years. She chose to sport a casual look with a rock green long shirt, denims, sneakers, black rings in ears and her hair tied into a messy bun. With a few strands hanging over her temples. When she came down, she saw her parents waiting for her at the dining table. They had their breakfast and left for the airport. The journey was smooth. Thanks to the Delhiites who had avoided crowding the roads else Vandana would have held Raasya responsible for her late slumber timings resulting in leaving late and ending up in traffic. They reached the airport right on time but the Khuranas couldn't be seen anywhere. "Mamma, I told you to relax. The ones whose son is coming are not here and we are here before them."

"Good only. At least we are not giving them any scope of complaint."

"Tarun is here." Abhinav said pointing at the gate. "Good morning." Tarun greeted them and they got engaged in talking. "Raasya di, you haven't seen Adhyant bhai in the past years?" Rayna asked. Raasya shook her head. "Then you must see him. Ha has changed a lot. Specially in his looks."

"That makes me more curious." Raasya smiled at her. They looked around and then Rayna yelled, "Adhyant bhai!" Raasya's eyes started wandering and stopped where Rayna was pointing. She saw a tall man, extremely broad with thick beard and moustache wearing round rimmed glasses dressed shabbily. It filled Raasya with disgust. She nudged Rayna, "Is THAT Adhyant? He looked way better in school."

"Not that man. Behind him in shades." It was then that real Adhyant Khurana appeared. A young chap, approximately six feet tall, upright torso and a sharp jaw line, his chiseled body adding more perfection to his looks, a suave gait, gelled hair and a pair of RayBan shades resting on his eyes, wearing a pair of blue denims, pink t-shirt and sky blue coat, there came Adhyant Khurana with his luggage. Rayna had said it right. Adhyant's looks had taken a big turn. He had turned even more sexier and hotter. For sure his looks would have killed many girls on his journey. Raasya stood there with her eyes resting on this perfectly handsome man with her mouth wide open in admiration. "Is this the same mathematician Khurana?" she thought. He came and touched his parents' feet, then hugged them. "Wow! He has still not forgotten his Indian culture."