Five

The open ground of Raasya's college witnessed hustle and bustle as students and other guests filled the campus. There were good luck wishes mounted on the walls while the faculty and checked the arrangements. Raasya's parents were already seated with Dia's parents along with the Khuranas. "Do you think he'll show up?" Raasya asked Dia as she arranged Dia's saree in a corner.

"Of course not." Dia replied.

"How can you be so sure about it?"

"Because he already said that he's going to Gurugram with his Dad."

"Wait. Who are you talking about?"

"Suhaan."

"I am not talking about Suhaan. i'm talking about Adhyant."

"Well, I can't say anything about him. Did he tell you he won't come?"

"He did. He said that he's tired and jet lagged so..."

"Well, your Prince Charming is here. Turn around." Raasya turned around and saw Adhyant taking a seat next to Rayna and he matched Raasya's black saree with his black attire. "Go!" Dia pushed her.

Raasya walked in the direction where everyone was seated, "Hey everybody!"

"Raasya! Oh my God, our little girl is looking so pretty!" Deepa said

"Thank you so much for this saree Aunty, I love it!"

"Adhyant, do you remember Dia?" Abhinav asked

"Yes."

"Well, why don't you go with Raasya and meet her, it'll be a small reunion. Is Suhaan here?"

"No Papa, he couldn't make it."

"No problem, you can still meet Dia."

"Sure!" Adhyant replied and joined Raasya.

"I thought you weren't coming." Raasya said

"I thought what could be more relaxing than spending time with your family. So, I came. That saree looks good on you."

"Well, I thought I should consider the advice I was given last night and coincidentally, we're wearing the same color. Oh, there's Dia!"

Dia winked at Raasya as she saw them approaching, "I see you brought a guest Raasya!"

"Dia, this is Adhyant, Remember him from school?"

"I certainly do! Hi Adhyant, how are you?" Dia offered her hand.

"Good, how are you?"

"Great! I'm so glad you could make it today."

"Well, Raasya really wanted me to come and I couldn't deny Abhinav Uncle's princess "

"How was London?" Dia asked

"Good. Definitely not good as Delhi, but it had its own charms."

"Any girlfriends in the past years?" Raasya understood where Dia was trying to take the conversation.

"No. I was so engaged with other stuff. Besides, Indian girls are the best. They have their own charms."

"Perfect!"

"Sorry?"

"Adhyant," Raasya stepped in, "Why don't you go and sit with everyone else, the ceremony is about to begin I guess."

"Fine. It was nice seeing you Dia."

"Same here Adyant, let's catch up again!"

Adhyant left and Raasya turned to Dia with a questioning look, "What were you trying to meddle here Ms. Singhania?"