Chapter 2. Him

As the sky was under the blanket of darkness filled with stars, the moon adding more beauty to the night, a handsome boy in his early 20s was adoring the sky standing on his balcony, a technical guy who knows everything that revolves around computers, Mr. Handsome of VJTI, a gym freak guy with a lean muscular body on whom every girl drools, but he never pays attention to anyone because his attention is already stolen by someone. a richie-rich boy with a little grumpy personality yet a sunshine energy that beems through him. Perfect boyfriend material. Reyansh Khanna

Reyansh's POV:

Standing on the balcony as I watched the jhumka that got stuck in my bag's pocket when 'she' bumped into me 'accidentally', and for a few good seconds I was lost in her.

Her bunned-up hairs with two strands of her hair falling on her face, her sweet yet strong fragrance that took me to the fairyland where she lives, her creased-up eyebrows when the pile of files landed on the ground, and the sweet thankyou she muttered before going, her honey-like voice, 'everything is making me crazy for her even more'.

She might not have noticed me, but how can I unnotice her presence? I can recognize her even if she is walking 20 miles away from me.

Even though I saw her for the first time, she has occupied my heart, mind, and brain with just one glance.

Author's POV:

Reyansh was so lost in his imaginary world until the balcony was filled with the ringtone, which abruptly took him out of his thoughts.

He saw an incoming call from Aayan, and with the wide smile that was playing on his lips, he picked up the call.

"Helloooo" he greeted him extra sweetly.
"Hello, ajj itna sweetly baat krne ka kuch khas reason," Aayan asked, and Reyansh just laughed at his question.
("hello, is there some special reason for talking so sweetly")

"Aur bata, where were you after submission? I was waiting for you, but I couldn't see you anywhere, so I left the department to meet my friends from another department" Aayan asked in one breath.

"Actually, I got a call from mom. She told me that she wanted to attend a function, and she asked me to be with her, so I left immediately after submission. I looked for you, but your submission was yet to be done, so I left" he explained.

"Okay, no problem" Aayan said, but before he could continue further, Reyansh chirped in. "You know what? Today is the luckiest day of my life" he said happily.

"Oh, what happened? You seem so happy today?" Aayan said, getting excited.

"You know, today, as I was just roaming around the campus, I ............beeeep.........(call ended)....."huh? why did he cut the call when I was going to tell him about something important?" Reyansh thought, looking at his phone.

He tried to call him again, but Aayans phone was out of network coverage, so Reyansh texted him, asking why his call got disconnected.

"Actually, I am at my friend's home to give her a pair of earrings, and now she is chitchatting about an incident for the 100th time" Aayan replied, and an "O" formed on Reyansh's lips reading the message.

Then he texted back with a thumbs-up and kept his phone aside. Keeping the jhumka in his secret pocket that he usually keeps in his car, he went to sleep.

The next whole week, Reyansh went to the same place where he saw her last time in the hope of seeing her again because till now the only information he has about her is her name, which was written on the files that too he saw in a flash of seconds, so he could only read her first name, but about her department, the class in which she studies, he doesn't know anything about it.

The files he helped her pick were among the common subjects that everyone has, so he couldn't even guess anything.

He even searched her on Instagram; he scrolled thoroughly and opened everyone's account of the same name, but unfortunately he didn't find 'her'.

Maybe if he knew anything more about her or any of her friends, he could have found her in mutuals, but that was not the case.

In these days, he never saw her around the place; he went there daily without fail before his lectures and even after his lectures, but he never even got a glance at her.

His disappointment was arising with each passing day, but he was surviving on the hope of seeing her at least someday.

A week later
Reyansh's POV:

A week down, and I never stopped thinking about her. I don't know what kind of attraction I have towards her when I don't know anything about her, but still, it's a developing feeling that I cannot ignore.

As I was strolling through the campus with Aayan, my eyes got stuck somewhere. That somewhere was specific to someone. It was her.

She was dressed in beautiful red anarkali suit, her opened up hairs, a light touch of makeup that added more glory to her natural beauty, a pair of jhumka and a little bindi on her forehead, i was lost in her eternal beauty that I forget about my surrounding, it felt like time stopped, wind blowing with chirping of birds, her laugh added the melodious music throughout the air, it felt like it was just me and her everyone else blurred.

"kaha kho gaya bhai" aayans voice bought me out of my thoughts, I saw her talking and laughing with the same girl she went towards that day, maybe she is her bestfriend.
(where are you lost brother)

I shrugged my thoughts, small but distinct smile was playing on my lips seeing her laugh, not to let anyone notice about my stare I averted my gaze and went along with Aayan.

here is the chapter 2 and here is our already whipped REYANSH KHANNA. this chapter is just a start, you all can say maybe an introductory chapter but there is more going to come in further chapters. so do read this chapter, comment and let me know if you like it or not.

make sure to follow me on wattpad and also on Instagram for exciting spoilers and edits.
Instagram Id: @dreamy_desiwriter

Do VOTE and COMMENT 🌻🌻🌻 each vote and comment is deeply appreciated so kindly don't hesitate ♡

1 chapter a week will be updated, you all can expect 2 chapters also if the response is good...

~with love ♡