Chapter 5. Meetup

"I LOVE AMAIRA, ITS BEEN 2 WHOLE YEARS, I TRIED TO CONVINCE MYSELF THAT IT MIGHT BE JUST A CRUSH, BUT NO, I LOVE HER SO MUCH," Reyansh said loudly in one breath, closing his eyes, and when he opened his eyes, he saw shocked Aayan in front of him.

"But now it's all over; I won't be coming in between you, I promise; I'll leave now," Reyansh said in a low voice, his eyes filled with tears.

"Wait, what do you mean by you won't come in between us? Aayan asked.

"I saw you both yesterday, you were laughing and then hugged eachother. You guys were so happy, and I don't want to be a middleman. I know I love her, but I won't be the problem creator for you guys." Reyansh said.

Aayan chuckled, looking at his bestfriend, who has misunderstood things and is drowning in love so much that he is ready to sacrifice his love just for his best friend and his love.

Aayan stood up and went near Reyansh, making him stand by holding his hand. He hugged him. Reyansh hugged him back without saying anything he silently cried.

"She is not my girlfriend, she is my best friend, and yeah, get this in mind, I was not talking about Amaira; the girl I was talking about is not Amaira; she is Manvi, our other best friend; we three are best friends from junior college," he said, and paused for some time to see Reyansh shocked and happy.

"Then why were you hugging her yesterday? and I thought you proposed her, that's why..." Reyansh mumbled slowly.

"Oh, actually, after I left the canteen, I met Manvi and Amaira both, but Manvi's dad came to pick her up, so she left before us, and then I told about my feelings towards Manvi to Amaira just as I told you. Amaira got so happy. We then shared things, and she told me that she knew this from the start. I don't know how she noticed it. as it was getting late and she had to get some groceries on the way, I took my leave. Before leaving, she teased me, and we laughed. Then we hugged each other and bid goodbye. It was a friendly hug. She is my  best friend." Aayan finally told him everything, and Reyansh wiped his tears, smiling like stupid.

He held Aayan's shoulder, shaking him and taking him in a big fat hug. "Are you for real?" I love her so much. Aayaaan, thank you. This is the best news I got today. Thankyou thankyouuuuu, I love youuuu," he said and smiled like crazy.

Aayan broke the hug, making a disgusted face after hearing I love you from Reyansh. "Ewww, don't say this to me. Shuuu, shuuu, go and say this to your amaira" Aayan said.

Reyansh then made a puppy face and kept looking at Aayan. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, being aware of the further statement that was going to come his way.

"Now that we know you are so close to Amaira, then why don't you just introduce me to her???" He said, smiling cheekily and showing his teeth.

"What noooo... do it yourself," Aayan said, rolling his eyes and smiling internally.

"Please, naaaaa, please, aaayannn," Reyansh said in a pleading tone.

"NO" came Aayans reply.
"Yes, please," came Reyansh, pleading.
"NO"
"YES please"
"No"
"YES please"
"OK yes," said Aayan, and Reyansh threw the cushions that were kept on the sofa in happiness.

"You are going to keep them in place again," Aayan said, smiling, seeing his friend too happy.

"Yes, I'll do everything you say," Reyansh said, smiling .

Reyansh returned home by afternoon and was too busy blushing to think about the little chance he would get if Aayan actually helped him to at least talk with Amaira.

On the other hand, Aayan thought about Reyansh's sudden confession about Amaira, and he was too happy for his best friend.

He decided to let Reyansh meet Amaira for the first time by making a sudden plan, so he texted Amaira and Manvi to ask them for a meetup, as it's been a busy week for them due to the upcoming submissions and exams, so they didn't have any time to hang out, so it was a great opportunity for them to hang out and also for Reyansh to meet Amaira.