Chapter One - Feeling Lonely

Note: Tak is not Zim's daughter and is his friend. Though they protect each other like father and daughter because neither of them had proper parents. GIR was built by Tak and Gaz, technically making him their son. 

I'm sorry and not sorry for the cover and the chapter photo. I love my silly babies.

I've decided to make a little parody of Hotel Transylvania 3 with my babies. Don't worry, I will be making chapter 18 of The One I Hate With Love. This is just a break from the angst.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A ticket man walked across a train in 1897. "Budapest. The next stop is Budapest," He said as he walked along. He stamped tickets from the other passengers before coming across an odd group of female passengers.

"Tickets, ladies." Clembrane reached his arm out and let the man stamp his ticket "Here you go, pudding man."

The rest of the group let the man stamp their tickets. "Uh, thank you, young man," Zim said in a feminine voice. He batted his fake eyelashes as the man walked away.

"Man, I hate wearing disguises. These heels are killing me!" Lard Nar winced as the red heels he was wearing clenched his feet. Zim sighed. The flowery hood he was wearing was not his style or his size. But they had to do everything they could to avoid alarming the humans.

"Zim understands, Lard Nar. But we have to take it down a notch. The humans can't know we're here." Clembrane tapped Zim's shoulder "Uh, Zim?"

Zim looked over to a little boy shaking and shivering "I'm about to und freak out!" The alien quickly hooked up a device to the boy's head from his PAK "You're a nice kitty," He commanded then unhooked it and put it back in his PAK.

The boy was in a trance "I'm und kitty cat! Meow. Meow!" He licked his hand. Zim chuckled and sighed in relief. Suddenly, the train's doors slammed open and a man with a white lab coat, goggles, and black hair stepped out with a ray gun.

"Oh no, not this clown again," Zim grumbled. "Good evening, travelers. I am Professor Membrane. Yes, one of the Membranes. For centuries, my family has protected humanity from the evils of paranormal creatures."

As he walked, the humans became more terrified and on edge "So you can believe me when I tell you there are aliens hiding amongst you!" He yelled at a man with a chicken, frightening it. 

"But don't be afraid, fellow humans. I've been studying these freaks for years and I know how to flush out them and bring them into the light!" He took out a container of pudding and spilled it on the floor. 

Clembrane ripped off his disguise and screamed "No! You ruined good pudding!" The boy from earlier yowled in fear. They knew it was time to run away again and so they did, leaving out the train doors and up to the top of the train. Professor Membrane ran after them, shooting his ray gun.

When there was nowhere left to go, Zim pushed his friends off the train for safety. "Sorry, guys!" He yelled down. He heard the clicking of the professor's boots and scowled. "Finally! First I kill the second Irken in command, then the rest of the paranormal freaks!"

"Ugh. Why do you keep doing this? Your dad, your grandfather, your great-great-granny...I defeated them all. When will you Membranes learn to let go of the hate?"

Professor Membrane clenched his fists "Never! Because you, alien, are a-" Zim saw an opportunity to escape and curled into a ball with his PAK legs "What? Curled up in a ball?" The train tunnel hit Professor Membrane, allowing Zim to escape.

The next time they battled Zim was jumping from wall to wall as Professor Membrane tried to shoot him with an airplane "You can't escape from me, alien scum! I will hunt you for all eternity!"