Prologue: Part III

Ethan's request to access the personal records and files of Owen and Nathan was promptly declined by his father, effectively thwarting his pursuit of further knowledge. However, his curiosity got the better of him, prompting him to act without his father's knowledge. Ethan entrusted Raymond with the task of discreetly gathering information about them. Within the following few days, Raymond returned and delivered the files to Ethan in a confidential manner. Owen and his sibling Nathan are presently in custody of law enforcement. Upon reviewing the documentation provided by Raymond, it has come to light that they are fugitives. Owen is Nathan's younger sibling. Since his birth, he has emulated his brother's actions. Despite their differing perspectives and approaches, they consistently collaborate. Similar to Raymond's expertise, they possess a specialized talent for discreetly acquiring valuables from others. Furthermore, they surpass all others, including Raymond, in their proficiency in burglary. While Nathan is known for his exceptional strength, Owen possesses a remarkable talent for manipulating security systems and unlocking safes. This proficiency in hacking raised concerns for Ethan's father, as it exceeded the capabilities of their security teams. However, Ethan reassured his father that he had a well-thought-out plan to foster cooperation between the brothers. Recognizing Owen's potential as a valuable asset, Ethan emphasized the importance of arranging a meeting with them. His father utilized his connections to secure a meeting for his son with Owen and Nathan. Both individuals responded with derision, dismissing Ethan's objectives as unrealistic and unwise. Owen, aware of Ethan's familial background, expressed no interest in providing assistance. His brother shared this negative sentiment. Despite this, Ethan remained steadfast in his pursuit. In exchange for their cooperation, Ethan proposed the commutation of their life sentences. His father objected, but Ethan maintained that it was essential. Nathan dismissed it as a fabrication, whereas Owen considered the proposition, recognizing Ethan's seriousness. The concept of a team of gifted individuals resembled a comic book narrative. However, if it meant securing their freedom, Owen was willing to take the risk.

After several years of collaborative endeavors, Owen demonstrated exceptional adaptability in modifying strategies to address unforeseen circumstances promptly. Ethan strategically leveraged Nathan's inclination for disruption to assist law enforcement in dismantling criminal networks. Nathan conceals his identity by wearing a face mask, as they are known to be criminals. Owen frequently accompanies him, but Nathan insists that he remain behind. Unlike Nathan, Owen lacks the necessary combat skills and experience to defend himself.

In addition to Ethan and his brother, Nathan, Owen collaborates with Raymond through camera feeds. With Owen's expertise in hacking and Raymond's proficiency in infiltration, they form an ideal stealth team. Nathan gains valuable insights from Raymond, honing his skills and developing a mutual respect for each other's talents, although they may not explicitly express it. Currently, Nathan's ability to blend in and access confined spaces rivals Raymond's stealth tactics. Ethan occasionally finds himself smiling, witnessing the realization of his vision. While there are more potential recruits to be identified, reflecting on the progress made thus far provides a tangible perspective on the viability of the project.