Mafia's Mute Love ❤️ #1

Hehehehe 🤭

Hii everyone it's me your author @Pranmohi and one of the die heart fan and admire of Ishman couple. Of course I am bl fan and some days ago I got to know about Ishman and from that I read most of stories of Ishman and now I became totally crazy for them.
Everyone is writing one shots and stories of them so I also thought why shouldn't I so here is the book of Ishman Oneshots. This oneshots are mine and my sister's imagination, at first it was straight and then I made it BTS bl oneshots on mangatoon as I am BTS Army too and now I am so excited as I am featuring our Ishman in it. I hope you all will love it and support me, love you guys ❤️
Most of the stories are going to be mpreg if you are uncomfortable please skip that part or ignore it.

For every story :-
*........* going to be what re they thinking
(........) going to be their actions

For this story :-
*........* going to be what re they thinking
(........) going to be their actions
👋......👋 will be sign language
✍️ ....... ✍️ will be written note

So let's start the story......🎊

___________________________________________

24 hours passed but still Ishan is here tied with chair, no one came to asked him is he okay, or do he want something, no one care about him obviously he is at stranger's house

He don't even know who kidnapped him? and why? He is just crying while sitting on chair, at first he was struggling to be free but now he don't even have any energy to move.
Suddenly door got opened and one guy came inside, at first Ishan can't able to see him but that person came near him and after seeing his face he became shocked and started struggle more.

Ishan : *Har-harshit......*

Still Ishan didn't forget him, his bully. Harshit come forward which make Ishan scared, he was trying his best to move but no use.
Harshit hold Ishan's chin and made him look at himself. He smirk after seeing fear for him in Ishan's eyes, he(Ishan) looked down which made Harshit more angry so he more tightly hold Ishan's chin.

Ishan : (hissed in pain)
Harshit : I know.... I know what you want to say.....(smirking)

Ishan look away in anger while Harshit caressed his cheek.

Harshit : Just yesterday I thought about you that my school friend who is this much beautiful and how can I let him waste his beauty.
Harshit : So, I kidnapped you..... Did I do right ?
Ishan : .........
Harshit : Ohh... Sorry I forget that you can't talk.....(chuckle)

Harshit trails his finger on Ishan's lips which made him so uncomfortable.

Harshit : You don't have anyone in this world but don't worry at all you have me. I will sold you to richest man and then he will give me money, so it will be two works. Your beauty will be use and I will get money too.