My Cold and Introvert Husband 💛 #2

Ishan : I am sorry but it was your fault too

Ishan : I am sorry but it was your fault too. You dragged me with you and I forget to take- 😖
Shubman : You....!!! Just shut up, now what we will do ? Tomorrow I have meeting, I should sleep now and I am here arguing with you.
Shubman : Plus this rain, aish...!!
Ishan : *I really felt bad, he is in tension. I look back to window and rain wash my all worries.....*
Ishan : *I was really forget about Shubman and went out of car to drenched myself in rain.....*
Shubman : Hey- Where are you going ?
Shubman : *I tried to stop him but he went out of the car and rain were so heavy so in no time he fully drenched in it.....*
Shubman : *He look up at sky to feel rain, he really like rain and I know too. He is looking so happy and while looking at him, I forget all worries and tension......*

Shubman : *No one was on road else than us

Shubman : *No one was on road else than us. I didn't even notice when I came out of car and went behind him. He is making me crazy, first his deep v line shirt exposing his chest and then red silky colour of it and then his wet look, f"ck it's making me turn on for him.....*
Shubman : *I finally reached at back of his and wrapped my both hands around his waist....*
Ishan : *As I were feeling rain, I felt two hands around my waist and I know who's hands this, I blush so hard....*
Ishan : What are you doing ?
Shubman : Shh.... stay like this....(While closing his eyes)
Ishan : *He snuggle his head in my crook of neck and smell my scent....*
Ishan : *I was waiting for this moment for so long and my wait is over, he started to kiss me on my neck and then turn me around to face him. I look up at his eyes while he leans closer to my lips and smashed his lips on mine, started moving his lips gently and I did same, I can feel he smile between kiss....*
Ishan : *He remove his right hand from my waist and put it on my nape to deepen the kiss. I also wrapped my hands around his neck started to play with his brown, silky hairs while he started to move his left hand around my whole body, we were so much into kiss but got disturbed by thunder sound, I broke kiss and quickly hug him. It's not like I am scared of that but it was too loud so I got scare.....*
Shubman : (hugged Ishan back) It's okay, I am here...☺️
Ishan : Hmm....(snuggling more into Shubman's broad chest)
Shubman : *I broke hug and look at him but........*
Ishan : Achhooo....!!!
Shubman : (chuckle) We should take lift from someone or I will also catch cold, go and sit in car.

Ishan did as Shubman said while he started to find someone and after five minutes, he saw one car coming towards them, he stop it and ask that man for lift.