Mafia's Mute Love ❤️ #2

Shubman sat in the car and look at Ishan who is coming so slowly because of fear

Shubman : Come fast and sit.....!

Ishan ran towards car and sat inside then driver closed the door. He was sitting on corner of car crying silently while Shubman was sitting in front of him almost laying on seat which was making Ishan uncomfortable while Shubman was busy in looking at his(Ishan's) beauty.
Shubman look at his eyes and saw he is crying, so he pull out his handkerchief and give it to Ishan.

Ishan : (took it and kept in his hand)
Shubman : I didn't gave that handkerchief
to hold....wipe your tears, they are so irritating....(coldly)
Ishan wiped his tears with handkerchief and kept silent entire road trip.

They both directly came in Shubman's bedroom, and as they came Shubman took out his clothes from cupboard and went in bathroom

As Ishan don't know what to do so he sat on chair and waited for Shubman to come back. After some time Shubman came out and saw Ishan is sitting on chair.

Shubman : Did you take my permission to sit ?
Ishan : (immediately stood up)
Shubman : (sat on chair and started to pour wine in his glass) So, what's your name ? (while sipping his wine)
Ishan : (looking down only)
Shubman : I am asking you something.
Ishan : .......
Shubman : Last chance, if you don't say anything then it will be so horrible for you.....(cold tone)

Ishan looked at him with teary eye which made him so angry, Shubman stood up started to walk towards him while Ishan took his steps back.
And finally while going back he stop as wall hit his back, he look back and again at Shubman who was so closed to his face.

Shubman : What did I asked you ?! Are you mute, deaf or something else ?!
He said in annoying tone, while Ishan look down and nodded yes while crying.
Shubman : (shocked) What?! Really......?!

Ishan once again nodded while continuously crying Shubman quickly took backstep from him.

Shubman : Wipe your tears first, how much you will cry........?!
Ishan : (wiped his tears)
Shubman : (again went to his chair and sat on it) So, what you will do for me.....? (while taking his glass)
Ishan : ........
Shubman : Oh sorry, so will you dance ?
Ishan : (look at him with widened eyes and shook his head as no)
Shubman : No..? Okay then, um..... Go and cook for me something but in 15 minutes.
Ishan : (started to think that how and what he will cook for Shubman in 15 minutes)
Shubman : Go fast....your time already started or you wanna dance for me ???