My Cold and Introvert Husband 💛 #1

Ishan : At evening we have to go party, your mom called me

Shubman : Then go, I can't come.
Ishan : Why ?
Shubman : I have meeting tomorrow and that is so important so, I can't take any risk.
Shubman : What if I don't wake up tomorrow early because of party ? So I am not going there.
Ishan : But... Your mom told me that she wants to meet you and she miss you so much.
Shubman : I understand that but not this time. We will visit her afterwards.
Ishan : Shub, you should come with me. She will be sad if you don't come to party.
Shubman : Why don't you understand a simple thing.....(little angry)
Ishan : Just come.... she specially invite you in party and you are refusing it and I promise we will come back quickly.....(cute voice)
Shubman : (thought for seconds)
Shubman : (sigh) Okay but we will come quickly because I want to sleep early today.
Ishan : Okay my hubby.....(went downstairs)
Ishan : *Well this is my daily routine to make him say yes for something, he is always like this only I don't want to this, I don't wants to go there, I don't like this....😅 Actually, we both are arranged couples by our parents and we don't have any problem of it. But I have problem with his behaviour, he is so introvert while I am so opposite. I am so talkative, I love hanging out and HE only know how to do work and stay in home....*
Ishan : *He don't have anything with my presence, he stay with me as I am invisible, he only eat food which I made for him and nothing else, at dinner too. I always talk with him and he just listen to me. I don't even know he really listen to me Or not. But I am not less too, I do anything to get his attention, tease him by doing things which he don't like, you must heard that boy bully girl or boy to get her/his attention, I do the same.....🤭 I behave to clingy with him, I argue with him.....*
Ishan : *And surprisingly he also argue with me and I like his no no.... I love his annoying look so much, I love how he glared at me whenever I said something stupid which don't have any logic, at this all time I fell for him so hardly and I can do anything to make him fall in love with me.....*
Ishan : *And in corner of my heart I know that he also like me, but not sure too. Well who knows what he thinks in his mind.....*
Ishan : *I came back to my senses when I heard cooker's whistle, I stood up and went in kitchen.....*
.
.
.
.
.
--Time skip--

Shubman already got ready for party and waiting in living room for Ishan because he is still getting ready and finally Ishan set his hairs and look at mirror to see his full look

Shubman already got ready for party and waiting in living room for Ishan because he is still getting ready and finally Ishan set his hairs and look at mirror to see his full look. He took his phone and put in his small bag and went downstairs towards living room.