Mafia's Mute Love ❤️ #4

--Next day morning--

Shubman : *I was sleeping peacefully until I heard bathroom door knob twisting, I opened my eyes and saw Ishan is coming out of bathroom while drying his wet hairs with towel and wearing comfy pants and hoodie, he is looking very beautiful even in...

Shubman : *I was sleeping peacefully until I heard bathroom door knob twisting, I opened my eyes and saw Ishan is coming out of bathroom while drying his wet hairs with towel and wearing comfy pants and hoodie, he is looking very beautiful even in that also....*
Shubman : *I was giving him compliment in my mind until he look at me, I blink my eyes more than two times because of embarrassment, I cleared my throat and went in bathroom....*

After a while Shubman came after taking shower, he came out and saw Ishan is fixing his hairs while sitting infront of mirror, Shubman went behind him and just looked him.

Ishan : 👋 What happened ?👋
Shubman : (shook head as no)
Ishan : *I was so lost in his beauty that I didn't noticed that my gaze is making him uncomfortable.....*
Ishan : (turned around to face Shubman and stood up)
Shubman : What happened ? 👋
Ishan : 👋 Don't you have library in mansion ? 👋
Shubman : Yes, I have.... why ???
Ishan : 👋 I want to go there, please 👋 (showing his puppy eye's)
Shubman : *Ohh god his puppy eye's, Ishan why are you so cute....?!!*
Shubman : Don't say please... Yes, you can go there but library is so dirty. I will tell maid to clean it then you can go there.
Ishan : 👋 Thank you 👋

He smiled which made Shubman smile too.

Shubman : Don't say thanks... Now I am going for work don't go anywhere just stay in mansion, Okay?
Ishan : (nodded as yes)

--After two weeks--

In this whole two weeks everything was going good, Shubman was taking care of Ishan, his smile and beauty were making him(Shubman) more fall for Ishan but somewhere in corner of heart of Ishan, he was scared of Shubman. Shubman never harm Ishan even though he is scared.
Shubman don't know that Ishan is scared of him, Shubman think he is taking care of Ishan, showing his love to him is making Ishan fall in love with him too but no....

And now it's almost midnight and Shubman still didn't came to home, so Ishan was waiting for him to come back

Ishan : When he will come....? I should sleep or it will affect my health but how I will sleep...? Oh god, when he will come....?! What if something has happened to him....? No, no think positive Ishan....*
Ishan : *He is strong, no one can do anything to him, but then why didn't he came....?!*
Ishan : *As I was waiting for him I heard car horn it means he is here, I smiled and waited for him to come in room....*
Ishan : *I saw door knob twisting, finally he is here, he opened the door and came inside while stumbling, his eyes was red, hair was messy and clothes too, is he drunk ?....*