Hitting The Showers

As you hung on to the fabric of the sports bra, you tried to weigh your options, you could pull yourself up and onto her chest but then you risked getting stuck in between her boobs and and probably get caught and that wouldn't be ideal. Alternatively you could try to climb down but you didn't know if you had the endurance for that, especially on a moving person. The decision on how to get out of your precarious situation was made for you however. Asami quickly took off her jersey, revealing the girls locker room to you as well as the showers. There were thin curtains for privacy but you didn't imagine they meant much. Before you could think about your next move she flung her bra off, sending you and it flying towards a bench, you skidded off of it landing on a stack of towels which luckily broke your landing.

 Before you could think about your next move she flung her bra off, sending you and it flying towards a bench, you skidded off of it landing on a stack of towels which luckily broke your landing

You stood up, and turned around to see a bare naked Asami standing only a few feet away from you turned sideways. You struggled to keep your eyes off of her. She was gorgeous, however you knew you weren't in the most secure or hidden spot and needed to move...is what you told yourself however admittedly you stood there for a couple of minutes as she entered the shower and quickly washed the jelly off of her. She left the curtain opened giving you the complete show as she bent over, the hot water running down her body almost gave you chills. It wasn't until the sounds of someone coming that she closed the curtain rather abruptly breaking your trance. You began to actually climb down from the towel when a hand quickly snatched you up. Terrified to see who it was you looked up to see the familiar face of Destiny, who you were still peeved at for throwing you into a doughnut. Before you could go off on her Asami's voice rung out, "Hey whoever that is, could you grab me a towel?" At first you were grateful that your light skinned acquaintance picked you up, until she gave you a mischievous look as she glanced at you and back towards Asami and then to the towels you were standing on, "Of course girl, I got you." She said picking one up and placing you directly on top, she leaned in and whispered to you "Oh I see what you really wanted, I won't interfere." She said trying to contain her laughter when she handed the towel over the curtain to Asami.

You should had jumped off and attempted to land on Destiny and explain what happened yesterday and this was just one big misunderstanding, that would had been the smart move but when you glanced over to see the Asian goddess standing there turning off the water, the steam surrounding her, you instead held onto the towel and watched missing your only opportunity to escape your fate. Asami brought the towel up to her face, her eyes closed. Having nowhere you could jump you grabbed hold tight to the towel just in time for her to smear your body over her nearly perfect face. It was almost overstimulating, brushing against her brow, nose, and lips. You were battered but held on tight, knowing falling would probably lead towards your demise. The towel separated from her skin for just moments, long enough to see her perky breasts, they were only C cups but in that moment they seemed to be the entire world as you were forced against them, as she dried herself, not even noticing you as your presence was nearly insignificant to her. It was like being beaten over and over again by 2 mountains. You lost your grip several times but at this point it felt like your body was becoming stuck to the towel.

She soon began to dry her stomach, back and legs, which of course your now soaking wet body was dragged across. You were afraid to breathe as it resulted only have having water droplets forced into your mouth. Suddenly there was a pause and you prayed this was over but when you looked up you noticed you were very quickly approaching her goddess like pussy as you were rubbed up against, it seemed like for a moment she was enjoying herself to much as she was being a little too forceful as you felt each fold and crevice. She might had been a bit rough but you had to admit that this was your least hated part of this towel fiasco so far. You held on as tight as you could as it seemed like her pussy lips were trying to tear you off and keep you for themselves. You considered just giving in, would be so bad to live inside a vagina after all? Before you could that decision, finally the towel and her flesh separated.

Having believed you were done you gave yourself a little fist pump for surviving when she finally moved the towel between her legs luckily using a different part than what you were on when she turned the towel back you had a few moments to appreciate her gorgeous ass, it almost shined from the water droplets and light hitting it. It was perfectly plump and defined, it was clear she did ALLOT of squats. You began to fantasize of what you would do to that ass if you were normal size when you noticed you were getting closer and closer. "Wait!" You tried to yell out but your voiced was muffled as you were slammed into her as cheeks, as she dried each one them off. It felt like your body was being dragged around 2 moons. Then suddenly you felts yourself be jammed in between the two moons as she began to floss in between her legs, your entire body and face was rubbed against her taint, and for just moment are forced up to her asshole as you face patted it dry.

Finally it appeared everything was over and you could finally breathe air instead of water when you noticed her mountains she called chests were right in front of you again, before you could properly appreciate them your and towel brought up against her chest again pinning you against her soft delicate skin as she wrapped the towel around her. Any attempt to move or squirm was thwarted by the tightness of the towel her body. You could feel each step as she walked out of the shower. She moved around a bit grabbing something before finally you and her flesh were broken up again as she unraveled her towel and tossed it aside on a bench.

You attempted to stand up but your whole buddy felt like jello, your clothes, hair and just everything was utterly soaked and you had no idea how on earth you were going to get back to your dorm in time to change for your first class of the day. After you managed to find the strength to look up you noticed Asami was nearly dressed as she pulled up her gym shorts that now covered her beautiful yet terrible ass when you heard her speak, "That is what you get for trying to perv on us regular people." She turned around and glanced down at you with pitiless eyes. Your entire body shook in fear when you realized she was talking to you, with all the strength you could muster you tried to explain, "It...it was all a big misunderstanding..." however she simply rolled her eyes at you, "Enough, I don't have to listen to pests like you. If anything you should be grateful I don't turn you over to the dean herself or even better Jade, she was just telling me this morning how much she wants a little tiny toy just like you." She laughed sounded almost evil, "But I am a gracious goddess and I will allow you to maintain your freedom if you promise to come to tonight's party at our sorority or I will be more then willing to tell the dean of your little escapade through the woman's locker room." She gave you one last mischievous smile, "But have fun getting out of here. I hope you're out of here by the time practice is over, for your sake " She said giving you one last good look at her ass before walking away. Leaving you all alone in the gigantic locker room and you had no idea how long you had to escape.

(Suggestions and creative criticism are always welcomed!)