The Semester Begins (Part 2)

Your captor squeezed you tightly as she examined you. She was blonde, with a white tank top and a pink bra you could see through it. She was rambling about how much trouble you were in and how your life was now her's because of some rule. You were too distracted by her chest to pay attention. Suddenly she shook you violently, "Were you staring at my tits!" She was almost yelling. Her eyes lit up as if she was having a mischievous idea. "Well if you like them so much..." She said almost as she began to pull back her bra seductively, suddenly the door to the bathroom opened. Your captor quickly stuffed you in her bra cup.
You heard a familiar voice said, "Hey Jane." The voice said, "Oh hi Bree." She said relaxing a bit. You immediately place the voice to the red head you met on orientation. You began to squirm a bit but was unable to escape. However Bree seemed to notice an outline of a body in her bra. Her eyes lit up, "I didn't know you had a tiny." She said, very gidy. They were obviously friends. "Oh ummm sort of..." You had accidentally slid down to her nipple and began rubbing it while squirming. She bit her lip, momentarily enjoying the sensation before smacking you. This flattened you onto her nipple before going limp for a moment, dazed. "I found this pervert lurking in the bathroom trying to to pull a Peeping Tom." She lied as she pulled you out from your leg. Dangling you infront of Bree.

(In case you forgot what Bree looked like

(In case you forgot what Bree looked like.)
The red head's eyes instantly recognized you, she also knew Jane was a gigantic liar who wanted a tiny of her own. "Wow, seems like a pretty solid case to me. I don't think anyone would argue it's yours." She said leading her on. You were very confused, however before you could gather your voice. "Hey don't you have biology in a few minutes? I could watch him for you, my feet have been aching all day if you know what I mean." She giggled a bit, glancing down at her heels. "Oh umm of course." She said giving you one last look, as if imagining what she would do to you once she had you back. She then tossed you underhand to her.
You got a good look at Bree's outfit while you were in the air. She was wearing a white low cut tanktop. She was also wearing black yoga pants with a small black handbag. Bree pretended to try to catch you with her hands but lowered her chest let you slip through her fingers and you landed squarely in between boobs getting stuck in her clevage. She had a small grin on her face for a moment before pretending to be mad. "Wow it is a pervert." She said before trying to grab you but instead pushed you against her breasts very roughly. Something told you she did that on purpose before actually grabbing you. Jane looking satisfied walked out of the bathroom and towards her class.
"Thanks for saving me from her." You said grateful to not be the pet of Jane. "Oh don't worry her claim wouldn't hold pretty much anywhere, since she was the only witness. "But...I do need to get you out of here without people seeing you." She said trying to sound innocently. Too bad I don't have any pockets..though I'm sure my butt is big enough to hold you..." She winked at you before she moved you behind her and pulled her pants and her black laced panties revealing gigantic white moon of an ass, "Wait what about your bag?!" You yelled, "Oh umm..." she bit her lip, "I figured this would be safer." She lied before dropping you.
You landed on her black laced panties. You tried to quickly climb out of her panties but you were much too slow, she let go of her waistband and her pant and underwear snapped shut. You were catapulted into her butt untill you were sandwiched between her two massive cheeks holding you tightly. Bree joyfully walked out of the bathroom, satisfied with where you were. You could just barely breath and her moon sized cheeks grinded against you. It didn't smell that bad though, it actually was more of a sweet scent. You assumed she recently showered or something. As time went on you could hear something grumble from above, she started continuously crushing you between her powerful muscles, "This was a bad idea..." You could hear her say before a strong gust of wind pushed you against her panties. The air was toxic, the air burned your throat when you eventually black out.
When you came too you found yourself on the same black laced panties however you wcoukd actually see, there were bright lights above you. On either side of you were two white pillars of flesh and infront of you a large ceramic object. You realized you were in another bathroom, however this one seemed more like a bathroom from someone's home rather than a stall. You attempted to crawl out but you discovered your leg had gotten entangled in the lace. You began to untangle yourself when suddenly she stood up. When you looked up you could see her vag above you. She quickly wiped herself before beginning to lift up her panties with you in them. "Great now I can let..." You accelerated upwards, you were sure you were going to end up straight in her when suddenly she stopped. Your momentum continued, freeing your leg as you shot upwards to hit her groin rather hard but fell back onto the lace, despite not penetrating she let out an audible gasp before lowering her panties so she could see you and quickly grabbed you.
She set you on the sink counter and apologized for the whole ordeal, she explained she had planned to bring you to her dorm where she would let you out, which is where you were now. However, she had forgotten the reason she came into the bathroom in the first place after getting distracted with the whole Jane situation.
During her apology you found it very difficult to concentrate as she neglected to pulled her panties back up again. She noticed at the end what you were starring at the whole time and giggled, "Well maybe Jane was right." She joked, before putting back on her panties. However she took her pants off and threw them in her laundry bin. She turned around, giving you a full view of her moon sized ass while she flushed the toilet. She paused for a moment before taking off her shirt, tossing it in the bin as well. "I'm going to change real quick." She said while facing you, giving you a look at her matching bra, it was very apparent it was too tight on her as her chest as it looked like it was on the verge of escaping it. "Here you umm you probably need a bath after what just happened." She turned on the faucet, closed the drain and squeezed some liquid hand soap in the water. Once it was at a suitable level she plucked you up and dropped you into the sink. Which obscured most of your view as she walked out the door.