The Semester Begins (Part 3)

You jumped into the sink. Bathing yourself and enjoying getting the smell off of yourself. You had completely stripped down and was laying in the sink nude when Bree walked in. She was wearing a short skirt with a red crop top. Initially she didn't seem to notice as she started brushing her hair. You look up at her a bit in a trance when she glanced down at he sink, spotting your naked form.
She giggled after seeing you and promptly scooped you out of the water. Her giant eyes looked you over, almost evaluating your body, you instinctively cover your privates. She giggled again seeing this. "Well aren't you a whee bit shy huh?" She said while walking out of the bathroom, she held you close to giant chest, "Could you drop me off at my dorm so I can change, I have get ready for my next class." She pouted after hearing this, "Well if that's what you want." She said while running her thumb slowly down your back. You tensed up but allowed her, not like you could have stopped her. She continued to caress you as she walked into her bedroom. She smirked at you while she set you down on the bed. "I'll be right back, don't move, I need to grab a few things." She said before turning around and giving you another view if her giant butt, she pretended like she was about to sit down but stopped an inch from your face. She giggled before disappearing into another room. You couldn't help but watch her magnificent curves as she exited the room. Not soon after you heard a door open and more giant footsteps, at first you assumed it was Bree but then they spoke, "Hey, thanks for watching my little pervert for me." You nearly pissed yourself, it was Jane, the crazy bitch from the bathroom.

You needed to hide, you couldn't let her see you. You looked down at the floor, you saw some nearly black knee high boots next to the bed. Not having much other options you took a deep breath and jumped off of the bed, falling into the left boot. Just before you entered the shoe you saw Jane's face enter the room before your vision was cut off by the leather. You prayed silently to yourself she hadn't seen you.
Managing to do a roll landing to brake your fall. You didn't believe it worked but you were relatively fine. You noticed the smell wasn't as bad as you had initially feared. Not that the smell of feet

 wasn't there but it wasn't very strong

wasn't there but it wasn't very strong. You figured these were probably fairly new. Before you could explore your surroundings more you heard Jane's feet aproaching, fear ran up your spine. Had she seen you? She couldn't of, but if she did you had just trapped yourself. You backed up partially concealing yourself in darkness in the case she looked inside. Then you heard her squeal. "Oh my god, these are so cute." She said picking up the boot you were in. You tumbled backwards as she did, landing in the toe of the boot. You grunted as you hit the interior. "Can I borrow these?" She asked as she was already taking her shoe off and about to put her foot in. You could hear Bree coming into the room, "What are you even talking about?" She momentarily froze, seeing Jane sitting down exactly where she had left you. "Oh, not yet I had plans for those tonight but you can try them on." She said sitting down on the bed carefully trying to figure out where you were without trying to make it obvious.
Meanwhile Jane unzipped the boot revealing her massive legs and foot. Her white socked foot started to descend, and quickly became the only thing you could see. As her foot approached you, you tried to yell and scream to get her attention but it was too late. Her giant toes collided with your miniscule body, knocking you on your back. It was now nearly completely dark as her toes landed ontop of you. She zipped up the boot and then put the other one on. You could feel her toes crunch up, forcing you between her toes and the ball of her foot. You tried to squirm and wiggle to get away but to no avail.
Suddenly she stood up, what felt like an elephant sitting on you before was now more like a building. Luckily tinies were a resilient bunch but you weren't sure how long you could hold onto consciousness. She began walking around, getting a feel for them when you heard Bree, "Alright take them off, I need them for tonight." "Awwe, I was just getting comfortable." Jane said as she rolled you underneath the ball of her foot. Just before you passed out she sat back down and began taking the boots off. Your world was momentarily turned topsy turvy as she lifted the boot up to get her foot out. Gravity held you against the bottom of her foot until you and her foot was out of the boot. When her foot turned back downwards you fell onto the carpet. You groaned, forcing yourself to stand up to get out of the giantess' way as the black boot fell on the ground next to, knocking you back on your back. Looking up just in time to see the descending foot of Jane coming to meet you. Out of pure instinct you manage to roll out of the way. In between her giant feet. "Okay Bree, seriously. Where is my tiny?" She was standing across from Jane who was sitting down. "Well..." she started to speak when she saw you trying to stand back up while avoiding Jane's feet, she immediately moved her eyes back up to Jane. She casually stepped forward so she could grab you with her toes "Let's just say I didn't need to buy that new dildo after all." She said with a smirk on her face. Jane's face turned red, "You..what...well shit just drop it off at my place when you're done. Your entire body was covered by her toes she curled them up to hold you tight and slid her foot back towards herself. With that Jane stood up, put her shoes back on and left.
Bree however continued to curl her toes, apparently enjoying the feeling of your body underneath her feet. She wasn't nearly as rough as Jane was but it did hurt. When she did lift her feet up she looked down at you amused before plucking you up, "Well you had close call didn't you." She cooed " before setting you down on the bed. She turned around and bent over putting on her shoes, purposely giving you a view of her all too familiar behind. She was wearing particularly tight shorts. For a moments she pretended like she was about to fall back ontop of you. But catching herself at the last moment, it was so close she accidentally knocked you over, sending you flying on your back as her ass hovered over your form. She purposely waited a moment before standing up, "Well that was also close, but I think you've already got to familiar with my butt today." Referring to earlier today. She leaned over the bed, revealing her massive amount of clevage, the pale soft flesh slowly approaching you. "We don't want anyone to see you naked though, would we." She winked as she momentarily lusted over your naked body. "We should probably reintroduce you to the twins then, I'm sure they missed you." She giggled as her chest was right next to you, causing the mountain like flesh to jiggle, momentarily distracting you as her hand went behind you and scooped you into her clevage, falling in head first. You sinked untill only your legs were just barely visible.
Your face was wedged between the gigantic mounds of flesh, "Well this won't do, we can't afford if someone sees you." She said while giggling, her breasts repeatedly slammed into your meager form. She plucked you out and smirked deviously at you. I could just put you in deeper of course but you might get lost in there. She spreaded her breasts with on hand and teasingly pretended to drop only to catch you with the hand that was holding her chest. "That won't do, what shall we do..." She put her other hand to her temple, pretending to think hard. "I know!" She said nearly throwing you in the air with exclamation. "Hmmm..." she looked at you with hungry eyes, "I'm almost tempted to just let you ride in my mouth..." she snapped at you, showing her pearl white teeth, "But since you probably taste like feet it's best not." She stuck her long pink serpent like tongue at you. "Instead, heads for the right one, tails for the left." She said giggling as she spoke. Before you could respond she tossed you into the air, nearly hitting the ceiling. You tossed and flipped into the air trying to orientate yourself. "Ahhhhhh!!!!" You screamed as you plummeted back down. For a moment she pretended like she was going to catch you with her chest, when she snatched you out of the air before laying you onto the back of her hand, your face against her skin. "Tails it is."
She plucked you up again." You were groaning in mild pain, being caught like that had hurt and you could have almost felt your brain slam against your skull as she caught you. Before you knew it you we dangling over her left boob, pulling her bra, revealing her pink nipple, "Have fun." She gave you a quick kiss before dropping you. Sliding against her smooth soft skin you struggled to find a hand hold of any kind especially as you picked up speed. You managed to grip onto the first thing you could, her giant nipple, which was nearly as big as your whole body. Bree audibly gasped, "Well your a naughty one huh?" She stuck her tongue out at you before she let go of her bra, snapping it into place. Pinning your face into her nipple, your mouth accidentally opened, getting it in your mouth. You had to resist the urge to suck on it, who knows what might happen if you had.
It felt like eternity had passed, her bra was WAY too tight and was pushing her nipple into the back of your throat. Eventually you saw light break into your temporarily prison, soon followed by a pale hand which snatched you. She held you up to her face, "Well if I had known you were that good with your mouth I would have taken a longer route" she winked at you before lowering you to the ground. It took your eyes a few moments to adjust but you recognized the the area fairly quickly. It was the tiny dorms, or at least the entrance to it and you were standing entirely naked infront of it. "Well sadly I ought to be going but I'll see you soon." She said before turning around strutting off. You had to fight every urge in your body not to watch the show she was obviously putting on for you, bending over to 'fix her shoe' after taking a few steps. But you forced yourself to run inside and into your dorm. You prayed no one saw you as you slammed the door behind you.