Intruder ❤️‍🩹

In Iu's chamber

Tae is sitting on the bad in deep thoughts while Iu is looking at the jewelry pieces with shining eyes.

" wow hyungie it's so pretty " said Iu breaking Tae's train of thoughts.

" u like it " ask Tae to Iu who just nod her head making Tae chuckle.

" u know hyungie mother too had same set but little different which she gave to sister in law " said Iu while Tae is looking at her with sadness.

" okay okay now time to sleep it's already getting late " said Tae taking the jewelry pieces from her putting it on the table and lay on the bed.

" but am not sleepy " said Iu showing her puppy eyes putting her head on his chest cuddling him.

Tae start to crease her head after 5 min. he hear soft snores " am not sleepy " mumble Tae shaking his head.

He get up from the bed putting pillows around Iu and covering her from blanket, he plant a kiss on her head than walk out from the room closing the door slowly.

" noone should enter inside even if it's Emperor " order Tae to the guards who are standing there oblique him.

Tae walk in corridor and stand infront of his own chember which is just 6 feets away from Iu's.

He enter in his chamber, he instantly close the door and scan the whole chamber and look toward the balcony which is attached to his room, curtains are dancing in air.

He cautiously take steps toward balcony entering scaning around.

" lucky basturd " Tae mumble to himself and go inside his chamber change into his night wears and fall asleep instantly on his queen size bed because of exhaustion.

Midnight

Tae is in deep sleep moonlight falling on him which entering through the window.

A figure enter in his chamber through the balcony with slow steps.

The said intruder look at the sleeping figure just to get his breath hitch.

" damn why so ethereal princess " mumble the said person to himself.

He walk to the bed lifting blanket a little where Tae's feets are, Tae move in sleep felling sudden cold making the said intruder stop his action.

Tae is in deep sleep, the said intruder kneel infront of his feet planting a kiss there mumble " are not u the most delicate my princess ".

The said intruder pulled out something from his pocket and put it in Tae's feet.

He plant kiss one more time on his feets mumble " see u soon my princess " and he leave from the balcony.

Tae find himself standing in a foggy forest.

He look around but found nothing just fog in all directions.

Soon he hear a loud thumping, he look forward the direction just to find a horse running towards his direction.

As the horse got more close to him, he noticed a figure who is riding that horse but because of the fog he couldn't able to see the face.

Now the horse stop infront of him but still he couldn't able to see the face of that person who is riding horse as not that person's face is blur. ( his face is always blur in my dreams, do u guys always have these kind of dreams ).