Rapist 5 ❤️‍🩹 ( last )

WARNING : Rape ahead

" please don't do this your highness " said Iu wiggle in his arms.

Jihoon start to lick her collar bone making her more terrified, she start to thrash violently in his arms making him angery.

" ahh " a moan escape through her lips in pain when he grip her waist tight.

Her breath become uneven when she feel his fingers on her back opening the knot of her dress.

" no no no no please no " she said crying tears rolling down from her eyes.

Jihoon pull the string making all knot open than he back away from her a bit, he give tilt his head making Iu cry in fear.

" please your highness no " she whisper shaking her head.

Than with more intensity he capture her lips sucking onto them like a starve animal, she is wiggling in his arms crying trashing her hands but his grip on her hands getting tight.

He lick her lips than enter in her mouth licking her tongue while she is shaking her head not letting him kiss properly.

He is devouring her mouth, their mixed saliva is sliding till her throat.

After 15 min he back away from kissing and look at her,she is breathing heavily her whole face is red because of less oxygen, tears rolling down from her eyes looking at him with fearful eyes.

His gaze cast down a bit low and he gulp at the side because her neck glistening in salive and sweat and her bloosms going up and down.

He than latch to her neck licking there making her cry out, he suck on her neck making red marks.

" ahh please no " she is moaning in pain feeling very disgusted by his touches.

He feel his all blood to rush in southern part, he back away from her leaving her hands and waist taking steps back.

She immediately wrap her arms around herself in protecting manner sobbing while he is staring at her blankly.

He suddenly lift her on his shoulder while her eyes got wide she start to hit his back said " leave my please leave me ".

He throw her on the bed and hover over her making her eyes wide " PLEASE NO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP " she start to shout trying to push him.

" AARHH " she scream loudly when he rip her clothes from her body leaving her naked.

Iu try to cover herself with the blanket feeling ashamed being naked infront of a man but before he could touch the blanket Jihoon hold her hands and tie than up to her head making her more terrified.

She start to back away but he hold her leg and pulled her downward now she is between his legs and he is staring at her his legs either side of her waist.

He start to lean down " no please no please don't this your highness please NOO AARRHHHH " she plead in broken voice but scream in the last when he bite on her milky shoulder hardly, digging his teeths into her smooth skin.

" no please ahh " she cry moaning in pain but he start to devour her body with his tongue.

She is screaming crying to stop him but being blind in lust painted her whole body with his teeth marks.